The online racing simulator
Quote from prOmo_LTU :How can you withdraw from this? This is mega fun

i'm not withdrawing, i was just saying booooooooooooooooooo!!!
I'm sorry guys, but i've been waiting weeks and weeks for the return of a computer that blew up 4 days after i got it, and now it won't be back for me to do qualifying, let alone complete the requirements, sorry
Quote from -NightFly- :+1

Rofl, Real life trumps games.
Makin a full go at racing up north again this year, so no time for games Season starts soon, gotta get the car ready Poor thing has been sitting under a tarp in my friends barn for the last 8 months
Quote from pacesetter :I'm sorry guys, but i've been waiting weeks and weeks for the return of a computer that blew up 4 days after i got it, and now it won't be back for me to do qualifying, let alone complete the requirements, sorry

unlucky mate
Since the guy that took #19 didn't do the practice sessions, can I please have #19?
Hi,

I'm afraid I'll sign out. Number #67. I missed the final practice session and still had to do one. I simply lack the motivation at all to play LFS.

Pardon me once more to NDR for possible adminstration trouble. Have a good qualify and race everyone!

Sincerely,
Signups updated. Drivers in black were those who did not meet requirements as of the end of Session 14. The "Need" docs aren't updated.

41 drivers met all requirements and are allowed to participate in the 250 Qualifying. I'll be PMing some info very shortly.

d
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG