The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurace 09-11
(48 posts, started )
#3 - Mysho
Was awaiting something when I saw you here more often.

Nothing really I can be critic about, you've got very high standards and you're showing it every video.

Though what I want to say is, that usually in past I was in mood of driving ingame after seeing such videos like this. Now, everything around is dead, even MoE is dying.

Very well done, downloading hi-res version automatically.
<3
Holly shit! I'm not in fear to say,that : THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER! Gratz and thank you Nolan for giving us these kind of videos!
And LFS Oscar for best video goes to..... Nolan "BigTime" Scott!!!!!
Well Nolan, a terrific summary of what is Masters of Endurance! Amazing video.

Just a shame that LFS needs an injection of newness as it were, in my opinion, to get MoE 10-11 anywhere near the standard of 09-10. I'm not really sure how 08-09 went as I wasn't involved and didn't watch it, but I know that future seasons will struggle to match it unless something drastic happens.
Yeah it really is a shame guys...

From my own personal standpoint, this is why I pulled out of LFS. I just can't show up and drive without any practice anymore. It makes me look bad, and it hurts my team.

On to the future guys... Hopefully LFS will catch up. I'll bet everyone money that there will be some new sims out in the next two years that will rival iRacing. The question is, will they have the money and exposure to get results posted on www.NASCAR.com like the DWC series is now?

Side note: And yeah, I've been dumped in 2 of the 3 DWC races, and the other I got spun on pit road... It's sad to see this when the series is being promoted like it is. Dale Jr. even went off this last race.

Anyways, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. I'll never forget this one as I'm at a bit of a turning point in my life and well, I highly doubt I'll have time for this simulation, or any other in the next few months and years to come.
You already know what I thought about all of your previous videos; Outstanding. The same applies to this one as well.

Thanks for these great vids Nolan.
A great advert for MoE

Very nice work Nolan.
awesome stuff again BigTime
absolutely stunning vid
Best vid what I ever seen!

btw: What is the music?
Very good movie. Thanks a lot.
Great video. You are a pro (:
Nice video indeed, saw it actually before you posted it here..

Anyway, hope that new teams will come and set up a nice racing battlefield for the next season of MoE..
I jizzed
Finally a new video from YOU!
It was...AWESOME! I've always liked all of your videos and this one is as good as your previous ones, if not better.

I would have liked to see more action part, but oh well...Good job still!

Keep them coming more often.
niceeeeee
Wow. This is simply amazing. Exactly what kind of adverts MoE and LFS deserve.
Quote from Jens O. :I didn't jizz but it was still quite good I think

well i saw myself few times (once when making uber pass) plus i love moe
Quote from N I K I :well i saw myself few times (once when making uber pass) plus i love moe

alright, then you're excused

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG