IFCL Round 2- Info thread
Pre-qualifying is open, details sended to all drivers, more info to come later

Track:Kyoto Oval (KY1)
Date: 2010 03 09- Tuesday

Safety car:
We would like to announce that in this round we will include safety car during the race, to make them more safe and eventfull. Safety car will be deployed after bigger accidents witch could be dangerous for other drivers.

Qualification:
We will use standart 20 mins qualification session. Draft allowed

Other:
We would like to ask to all drivers after crash not to use Shift+p or shift+s becasue of Safety car
Just to clear it up. Is slipstream collaboration during pre-quali allowed? I guess it is as there's no contact between cars, but I want to make sure.

EDIT: Just connected to the server and 50% of the times are below WR so I guess it was an unnecessary question.
after 2 days 15 drivers qualified at pre-qual. Also I would like to mention that for some issues we lost friday and some saturday drivers results so we would apreciate if you would do some laps again.
Is bumpdrafting allowed?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Is bumpdrafting allowed?

Those cars dont bumpdraft, trust me
They just stick together and you go like 5mph slower
Quote from kart-36 :Those cars dont bumpdraft, trust me
They just stick together and you go like 5mph faster

Fixed
2 Hours 30 Minutes left until second round prequalifying closing. 35 Drivers have done laps so far.
Hi, I haven't recieved the pass for the server and I even sent you a pm about it. I have race number 260 and you put me on the results list with A. Salom, but my name is A. Solom.

Edit: nevermind, a buddy helped
I am like on P33 on the qual server and just doesnt make any sense to drive now, less time to practise that drafting and reaching this times like 1:06.1-1:06.8 is impossible without bumping.

So i wont start tomorrow i guess, have fun all.
Quote from Timo1992 :I am like on P33 on the qual server and just doesnt make any sense to drive now, less time to practise that drafting and reaching this times like 1:06.1-1:06.8 is impossible without bumping.

So i wont start tomorrow i guess, have fun all.

Hmmm nope wrong, id did a 1.06.85 with no slip stream :/
Pre-qual for round 2 is over, drivers who managed to get into the race will be announced tomorow
I also did 1.06.88, so yep. I just made sure to be in with some DRAFTing not bump drafting.
Server password sent to all drivers who got into TOP 32.
Some points added to OP, I hope all drivers will read them.
Quote from oldnavy :
Other:
We would like to ask to all drivers after crash not to use Shift+p or shift+s becasue of Safety car

What is the procedure then? Will we be instructed to uso shift+p or shift+s after some time or do we have to remain upside down for all the race?

You should be more concrete about safety car rules. People will be able to overtake safety car to unlap themselves if they are one or more laps behind the leader?
Quote from MaKaKaZo :What is the procedure then? Will we be instructed to uso shift+p or shift+s after some time or do we have to remain upside down for all the race?

You should be more concrete about safety car rules. People will be able to overtake safety car to unlap themselves if they are one or more laps behind the leader?

More will be explained in server before the race
45 Minutes left until qualifying.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG