The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want Kyoto 250 styled qualifly?

Closed since :
Yes
No
Kyoto 250 styled qualifly to IFCL round 2
We talked a little bit about this whit oldnavy, and im just asking for you drivers that, do you want Kyoto 250 styled qualifly. If someone dont know how it works, heres the exaple:

Admin calls me to come track. I drive my outlap, and then next driver will come to track in that place what doeset bother me. Im able to make two fast laps and then I will drive to pits, this continues long as all drivers as been drive their fast laps. Im just talking about this, because someone could get big advantage, about getting draft.

So now im asking for you drivers, what is your oppitinon?
Voted no, as this would just take too much time.

Also it would be useful to make a new poll allowing everyone to see who voted, to prevent non involved people from voting there.

Nice avatar btw
Nono :/
#4 - hp999
Yes. That'll make everyone's chances very,very equal. No drafting(if there's even any...) or überheated tyres.

*kill me if you want to*
#6 - Mr.46
Nonono xd
Well, seems that some idiotic people has been voting, allthought they arent at the league, I think we just stay at the normal qualy

Edit: /kill hp999
#8 - Mr.46
Quote from manneF1 :Well, seems that some idiotic people has been voting, allthought they arent at the league, I think we just stay at the normal qualy

Edit: /kill hp999

Good choice
I vote no. It takes too much time.
Even if a large majority of people wanted that, it would just be unfair overall. Seriously, we practised hard drafting thinking it would be allowed in quali, and now, we've been told that the adminning team considers doing another format of quali 24 hours before the session. This would be just daft. We've had enormous amounts of time to discuss of this kind of issues before the start of the season or even right after round 2, but no one was bothered enough to start a thread, till Osku came. Now, it's simply too late to change something I'd say.
People without any teammate participating have it way harder in all sessions for this oval race, because drafting is in itself unfair if you have no one to practice it or to do it during quali-race. I didn't like this oval race since the beginning because it's not really so representative of individual skill like other races.
Quote from MaKaKaZo :People without any teammate participating have it way harder in all sessions for this oval race, because drafting is in itself unfair if you have no one to practice it or to do it during quali-race. I didn't like this oval race since the beginning because it's not really so representative of individual skill like other races.

That's true. But no one pointed that before the start of the season, while it was quite obvious that the oval event would advantage teams with 2 cars or more. Now it's just too late to care of that.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG