The online racing simulator
IGTC Test Race: Protests and Penalties
Post all Protests here.

Car #15 DT for Chat
Car #10 DT for incorrect name
Car #04 DT for incorrect name
Test Race
Like that is not surprising, then sweeps in the future would you? On the test race went just as bad in all respects when the admin did not know how to act, and all things were a mess those 10 rounds. first asked to go to the front, then behind and in front again. Does not bring at least not a cure for a series of popularity when nothing works
Quote from SA-White :Like that is not surprising, then sweeps in the future would you? On the test race went just as bad in all respects when the admin did not know how to act, and all things were a mess those 10 rounds. first asked to go to the front, then behind and in front again. Does not bring at least not a cure for a series of popularity when nothing works

I agree, I'm sorry about that, there was a lot going on and i got confused so i'll take full responsibility for it and apologise.
Protest:

Car: #10 & #13 (us)
Lap: 55 (or 56)
Position: 1 & 2
Place: T3 (after the long straight)

What happened:

Car #10 gets slipstream and brakes too late - crashes us into gravel...
08 don't let pass under blue flag at least 2 laps now
Protest:

Car: #01 & #13 (us)
Lap: 27
Position: 6 & 7
Place: between T5 & T6

What happened:

Car #01 makes a mistake and gets off it's line, so we overtake left side leaving much space, but car #01 just turns left into us in the moment we half overtook...!
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
Protest:

Car: #30 & #15 (us)
Around 3:00:00 time of the race

What happend:
Car #30 rammed our car from behind, causing slight damage to it.
More info on the inncident, after the race.

Edit: sorry for the wrong thread, our race was a real mess, so it's not strange that I made such a obvious mistake. Maybe for the better, we did not even finish the race, so the penalty will not be posted in the right thread
#8 - Mysho

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG