The online racing simulator
Basicly from my view (I was admining the race and spectating, so had a lot of time to think about all the stuff on track) the race was rather clean, but I was disappointed of SC period...just if you warm your tyres, do it with mind, cuz I saw a lot of cars going to grass after agresive tyre warming, and keep distance. Also, we had 2 fliped cars, that's...well I think it's rather good, I hope you all will pay more atention during first oficial round Good luck and we'll see you on saturday.
umm, where and when will the teams, that are allowed to participate tomorrow, be announced?
Yea I noticed that too, there were several warnings to keep distance to the other cars but the whole field was very close during the SC Period. The restart was also curious becuase I expected it to be on the long straight so I was a bit confused. All that may be happened becuase it was the first time for some drivers (including me) to drive behind safety car and I was unsure aswell, but oit wasn't too bad.
Quote from Dominic123 :Yea I noticed that too, there were several warnings to keep distance to the other cars but the whole field was very close during the SC Period. The restart was also curious becuase I expected it to be on the long straight so I was a bit confused. All that may be happened becuase it was the first time for some drivers (including me) to drive behind safety car and I was unsure aswell, but oit wasn't too bad.

nobody of your team was in IRC while the race was driven..
You had left too less space to the car in front of you in the SC period.. (our car). Even after "leave more space" was said..
We tried to tell you in IRC but no response..
Quote from phoenixIlooka :umm, where and when will the teams, that are allowed to participate tomorrow, be announced?

Hopefully soon
Within the next hour, I just got back from basketball practice hence the lateness.
Quote from phoenixIlooka :nobody of your team was in IRC while the race was driven..
You had left too less space to the car in front of you in the SC period.. (our car). Even after "leave more space" was said..
We tried to tell you in IRC but no response..

There's not said in which IRC server you should be, only that you should be in some.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Fail. Missunderstood with ventrilo channel.

It only says you may use the IGTC admin Ventrilo to protest, but it does give a ventrilo address too...
Yes, Hello

Sorry that there was no one in the IRC channel, i think they did not notice this information. Today I will be there in the IRC channel.

Petric
Stream? If so, link?
Qually results

Car #28 starts at the back
Attached images
r1Q.JPG
Thanks (late reply, but found it before the start. Its down anyway :P)

Is there a replay for the first 1h 1-10 mins?
maybe anyone has 2nd hour replay?
I have a full replay up till now. I'll upload it in a moment.

edit: It's going to take 20 mins.
well thats ok too ty
Options > Game > Auto-save works as well.

If you have a specific time code (-/+ 5-10 mins) then it could be mpredited for you.
#30 has major computer proplems WHATSOUT unexpected things can happen
gratz to spdo just amazing race/luck
After a long tiring race, I actually find myself laughing..

Started off Paddi had a bad qually and we started P19 iirc.. Marek had a great double stint and we were lying 6th afaik. I then took over and towards the end of my stint I had two laps left on my set/fuel and I seen FXR on it's roof in sector 1, so I took the risk and pitted on that lap. Paddi took over and it didnt pay off as he was at the back of the field and was getting hit up the **** by people under SC.

To top it off Paddi then times out and I join in a huge hurry. I taught to myself 30 mins left and we had 85% fuel per hour so I put approx 40% fuel in and joined as qucikly as possible. Almost immediatley I noticed I had taken our qually set (R2/R2) and I found myself with tyres on the verge of blowing up. Joe Holmes was my spotter in teamspeak and he was letting me know gaps when I said to him I really need a SC.
After extremley bad luck with the time out, I found my luck turning and got a SC period which lastest about 2 laps of slow driving for me and as you would imagine I was doing everything to cool down the R2's including driving on the grass!

After timing out from 10th place, joining again on a quallifying setup and lasting 23 laps of R2 / R2 I find myself somewhat proud of my team for taking a provisional 11th place.
Great race afterall

Had some very bad computer issues in the final hour, goddamn I sweated like a pig.. My FPS just slowed down to something like 5 FPS from time to time, without any warning. Couldn't really even think of driving fast at that time.

Gratz to podium and hope we see you in the next race. (If someone does not show up )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG