The online racing simulator
multiple people lost connection
hi, i was CAD when this happened, and on skype with my friend that was also on the server, i started to notice that several people has lost connection, then my friend did, he said on skype "what the, lfs.exe has stoped working" then it happened to me when he connected.. what's happened to lfs.exe? cause alot of people lost connection because it crashed...
happend to me and my buddy to, wth is wrong? =O
idk, it happened to me like 5 times last night, and i now wondor if this should go in reporting bug...
CAD uses custom track layouts, if it crashes lfs.exe it might indeed be a bug in LFS.exe
IMO far too many people play LFS with skype, Mesenger, Browsers, P2P, and with other users on their LAN downloading stuff, Its no wonder the servers are more laggy than ever.

What OS are you peeps using?
I have had "LFS exe has stopped working" message on a very laggy server, but only in windows 7.

Try turning off anything else that uses the internet and just run LFS alone, do you still get the problem?

Can you give precise steps to reproduce this bug?

SD.
#6 - VoiD
Quote from SparkyDave :...play LFS with skype, Mesenger, Browsers, P2P, and with other users on their LAN downloading stuff...?

No problem, use CfosSpeed, problem solved.

My guess it was I silly high-poly-layout, compared with bad connections, slow clients, lots of crashes and lag...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG