The online racing simulator
Round 3: Sign-up thread (CLOSED)
Hi racers,

Sign-ups are now open for Round 3 of iTCC.

If you entered for Round 1 or 2, you will be PM'ed the server password for Pre-Qualifying. If you are a 'locked-in' driver (top 15 after Round 2), you will be PM'ed the race password closer to race day.

Please read the information below:

iTCC - The Touring Car Championship by iCON Racing Events.

This is a race series taking place in the first half of 2010, and will consist of six 'triple-header' rounds (3 races at each round). The car used will be the FXR restricted to 32%. The idea of this championship is for it be run, as far as is practical, in a similar way to both the BTCC and WTCC. This means a similar race format, with partially 'reversed' grids and also success ballast.

Timings for the race meetings will be Sundays at 1800 GMT (UTC)

Please make sure that before you sign up for this championship that you are eligible to enter.

Eligibility

To be eligibile to enter the iTCC you must be able to meet a minimum standard of outright pace - the iTCC requires that you can lap within 103% of a recognised benchmark. In this case it is (still!) Rudy Van Buren's fastest race lap from the 2009 Pre-Season meeting at Aston Grand Touring (AS6) - 2:45.22. So the time you will be required to beat is 2:50.18.

When registering your interest in this series please submit a .spr hot lap of your racing at Aston Grand Touring (AS6)

You must submit the .spr as an attachment to your sign-up post.

Joining iTCC

Please signal your intention to join the iTCC by replying to this post with the following information as shown below:
  • LFS Username :
  • Team :
  • Preferred Number :
  • And attach your .spr replay!
Teams

Unless you are a member of a new team that is entering iTCC at Round 2, you are not permitted to join an existing iTCC team. If you are entering a new team for Round 2, please bear in mind that your team must keep the same two drivers for the entirety of the season.

Race Numbers

Any numbers are available between 300-399

Allocation of race numbers is at the discretion of the admins. However, we will do our best to accommodate your preferred number.

Sign-ups

All signed-up competitors, other than those 'locked-in' drivers, are on the 'Reserve List'. There is a 'Pre-Qualification & Reserve Shootout' system for these competitors, please see the rules for more details.

Sign ups are now open. PMs will then be sent to the drivers with details of the next round. Sign-up to the Reserve List for subsequent rounds will be open after the preceding round.

The next round will be held on 21st January 2010, timings are UTC and will be listed in the rules thread.

The iTCC website can be found here

Rules are available in the rules thread

Calendar is available in the Calendar thread

Sign-ups

All currently entered drivers in the iTCC can be found in this spreadsheet. Your sign-up details will be added to this list when you sign-up. Please check your race number as it may change after you sign-up.

Any red area on the spreadsheet next to your race entry needs some attention. If you have not yet attached an .SPR hotlap to your sign-up please do so now and reply to this thread informing us you have attached said .SPR file. If your name is in red, please make sure you have given us your FULL name, forename and surname please.
LFS Username : PwnageSniper
Team : Epic Racing #3
Preferred Number : 333

(Fixed with a hotlap that'll let me qualify. Lap 1)
Attached files
AS6_FXR32.spr - 49.5 KB - 210 views
Macey boy! Another ER driver in the field. Were gonna have more drivers than CORE at this rate!
#4 - Seb66
  • LFS Username : Seb66
  • Team : Sonicrealms Racing #4
  • Preferred Number : 366
Attached files
as6.spr - 179.2 KB - 219 views
#5 - Hahmo
Quote from PwnageSniper :LFS Username : PwnageSniper
Team : Epic Racing #3
Preferred Number : 333

Wrong track, mate
Just noticed, gimme a few minutes to rectify it.

OK, edited my post, sorry about that, I mis-read it.
LFS Username : SCA-F1
Team : Epic Racing
Preferred Number : 318

Sorry about the last minute or two of nothingness in the replay, was absolutely bursting for a piss at the end.
Attached files
iTCC_AS6_FXR32.spr - 111.3 KB - 203 views
Round 4: Sign-up thread (OPEN)
  • LFS Username : dan.bordei
  • Team : GTS Motorsport 1
  • Preferred Number : 324
  • LFS Username : Gabriel B.
  • Team : GTS Motorsport 1
  • Preferred Number : 306
  • LFS Username : Extremus
  • Team : GTS Motorsport 2
  • Preferred Number : 309
  • LFS Username : tDiesel
  • Team : GTS Motorsport 2
  • Preferred Number : 326
Attached files
dan.bordei_AS6_FXR32.spr - 112.1 KB - 190 views
extremus_AS6_FXR32.spr - 100.1 KB - 184 views
Gabriel B._AS6_FXR32.spr - 201 KB - 192 views
tdiesel_AS6_FXR32.spr - 127.2 KB - 196 views
I hope I am not too late here, will update the post with spr as soon as I get Masai to do one, tho most of you must know what Masai can do with an FXR ...
  • LFS Username : ceskomasai
  • Team : Ready2Roll Team
  • Preferred Number : don't mind, any will do!
  • And attach your .spr replay: coming up!
Sorry for this posts, I just realize that round 3 was over and I must wait for round4 to open....
This thread is closed

Round 3: Sign-up thread (CLOSED)
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG