The online racing simulator
Toyota Mr2 Mk1 (1985-1989)
(7 posts, started )
Will anyone make a Toyota Mr2 mk1, i can gets lots of photos beacuse i own a Toyota Mr2 mk1.

its a 86 non super charged, it was toyotas first midengine sports car they made, and i think there only was the Mr2 line...

its a great car, real life it handles like a go kart and its really fun to drive...

if you need specs like measurements and stuff i will be more then happy to lend a hand...

Thanks cam

P.s. here is my Mr2.

Wat.
You need to tell us exactly what you want...do you want a skin that looks like the one you own? Do you want LFS to have that car as one you can drive? Do you want a body mod (heaven forbid) that makes a demo car look like that or what? So please, explain exactly what you want.
You want that with or without the rust and dents?
Quote from roadrash17 :You need to tell us exactly what you want...do you want a skin that looks like the one you own? Do you want LFS to have that car as one you can drive? Do you want a body mod (heaven forbid) that makes a demo car look like that or what? So please, explain exactly what you want.

body mod. lol with or without rust. rust makes it have 5 more horse power! lol
Well, I hate to bring you down, but body mods aren't supposed to be talked about on the forum...if you google "lfs-mods" you can probably find the right forum for that request.
The Toyota MR2 was available in a multitude of colours - reds, blues, greens, oranges, whites, blacks... Just use the colour picker in the Garage screen to get it about the same colour and you have an MR2 skin.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG