The online racing simulator
does anyone know how i can move a button insim
hi i was just wondering id it possible to move a button to a diffren location on screen though the code if it possible can youplease let me know.

and can you explain it in simple terms im new to all this coding stuff but willing to learn thanks alot in advance

btw i also have skype name shane2k71 and msn odonnell852@hotmail.co.uk if you prefer this form of contact thanks
Edit the redline !

watch here in red

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^6Welcome to the ^7Bank", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, [COLOR=Red]8, 40, 25, 80, 211, [/COLOR]Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);

Quote from Bremskiller18akaHeinz :Edit the redline !

watch here in red

Code:
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^6Welcome to the ^7Bank", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 8, 40, 25, 80, 211, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);

UniqueID)].UniqueID - waste of both processing and coding time. If you need to get the UniqueID from the MCI thread, just get it from the Players list. Like this: Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID
Faster and more simple.
^^ omg
This isnt working !
thats have crashed my complete insim......

Or maybe you just misunderstood.
Here is the whole snippet:

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^6Welcome to the ^7Bank", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 8, 40, 25, 80, 211, Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID, 2, false);

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG