The online racing simulator
IFCL Prequalifying System
5 days before the event the server will be passworded, and the password shall be given out, then 5 days before the event pre-quali will open, and you have an unlimited amount of laps. (Other info will be announced about that particular event on the forums)
Airio is used to record all times, and the top 32 drivers after the 3 days will be picked to race, with another 5 being given the password to the race evening just in case there's no-shows. Any laptimes we're in doubt of, i.e. belief that cutting/cheating has been used in their fastest lap, we'll review the replay and deal with it accordingly (please remember that ALL of pre-qualifying is monitored, so we can prevent cheating!)

-IFCL managment
So there are going to be hay bails and things over the chicane?

It is so much better racing with nothing there, it was proven by the test race, such close racing and hardly any incidents, but with objects there its just mayhem.
To have less job and make most of all happy there won't be anything on that chicane on Prequalifying.
Good choice

Hopefully wont be anything there on Real qualy either

Thanks
Quote from oldnavy :To have less job and make most of all happy there won't be anything on that chicane on Prequalifying.

But that doesn't mean that people can cut the chicane, right? I would put hay bales during pre-qualy and maybe take them out for the race. During pre-qualy I guess there's not so much trouble with it.
When does the prequalify close? Going where i can't bring my wheel

Back at the wheel Monday evening, closing Monday or Tuesday?
It will open today 8 pm and close on Monday 8 pm
Quote from oldnavy :It will open today 8 pm and close on Monday 8 pm

But will it open today for pre-qualy or just for practice? If it's pre-qualy I might do my first laps. In the first post says that the server is open 5 days before the event, but pre-qualy starts 3 days before the event. I don't get the point of that.
Quote from MaKaKaZo :But will it open today for pre-qualy or just for practice? If it's pre-qualy I might do my first laps. In the first post says that the server is open 5 days before the event, but pre-qualy starts 3 days before the event. I don't get the point of that.

It starts 5 days before race and lasts for 3 days

EDIT: Rule fixed, yes days was messed up :P
No, airio switched to lapper actualy so old times not aviable anymore
Aww, my old time was good
@ Oldnavy,
Use Airio, that thing thats on the server now is awful, so laggy.
Please change to Airio, much better.

Thanks
Quote from kart-36 :@ Oldnavy,
Use Airio, that thing thats on the server now is awful, so laggy.
Please change to Airio, much better.

Thanks

Hello, thanks for feedback
This round we wont swap to airio and not Lapper causes lag, we can't provide so many best quality servers, for race pre-qualifying we have to be happy what we have, i know that server isint best ever but at least somthing
I like lapper better than Airio for this purpose
Quote from oldnavy :Hello, thanks for feedback
This round we wont swap to airio and not Lapper causes lag, we can't provide so many best quality servers, for race pre-qualifying we have to be happy what we have, i know that server isint best ever but at least somthing

Right okay

As long as we dont use it for race thats fine :P
At what time does the pre-quali period end?

E: Sorry for being too lasy to read the whole thread
Well frustrating is an understatement here. My PB is fast enough for top 10 I'd say but yet the server is horrendous and can't complete a lap w/o timing out? Please sort out a decent server lads.
Thats how i was feeling :mad:, when the server kept disconnecting me, so i felt that i was wasting my time in that server.
What a shame, caus at some point i was disconnect just before the start/finishing line when i was going to do a pb, and who know, that pb could of qualifyed me.
Now i just have to hope that they will be slot available for me to race, but that s a dream, view the number of racers.
Not even one disconnecting for me...
well I had a disconnect too although i have a very strong internet connection, the server was the reason therefore but luckily the official race server is another one
Sorry about server problems, will do everything to improve its pereformance for next round
Quote from oldnavy :Sorry about server problems, will do everything to improve its pereformance for next round

Thanks
Is the pre-qualy for round 2 going to be the same as for round 1? Are there going to be spots reserved for first drivers in standings like they do in other leagues or is it going to be again online pre-qualy for everybody and top32 make it to the event?
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Is the pre-qualy for round 2 going to be the same as for round 1? Are there going to be spots reserved for first drivers in standings like they do in other leagues or is it going to be again online pre-qualy for everybody and top32 make it to the event?

its same as for round 1, all has to drive

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG