The online racing simulator
"fat" PS3 hardware error?
(47 posts, started )
I see what you did there.
Apparently, people are fixing their affected consoles by removing the RTC battery from inside the console.

Also, it seems its not only the PS3 thats affected, there are other electronic products that use the same off the shelf RTC that are having the same leap year bug.
It'll all be fixed tomorrow right?
Thats the general gist.
Quote from Crashgate3 :

As much as i love ps3 i LOLLED

Haven't checked if my fatty PS3 still works and i wont do so because i don't want to risk this bug.
It's Sony's way of telling you to replace your fat with a slim.
Quote from gtpsharky :It's Sony's way of telling you to replace your fat with a slim.

Yea, its time for a change! To lose weight and get slim!
It's all fixed now

Mates from US had this bug/error too and some time ago they told that theyr PS3's are working again. How its goin with your PS3's here?
Quote from hazaky :Yea, its time for a change! To lose weight and get slim!

Fat chance (pun intended).
My sister refuses to use it till she get's the safe word.
well they're reporting it on sky news as being fixed so i guess she's safe to use it
i downloaded the darksiders demo the day before and played it last nite, plus i used the browser to make a short web surf. Looks like my ol' fat ps3 isn't affected.
Mine works!
#42 - Migz
Nice to know it's fixed for BFBC2 Heheh
Quote from Xaid0n :http://www.guardian.co.uk/tech ... playstation-clock-bug-fix linkety link

Apparently it's fixed, but Sony won't say how, seems there's a few annoyed people out there who think the software should have been up to scratch

Sony wont say how they did it because they didnt do anything....... the playstation reconfigerd it's self at midnight Monday to a reconised date. Hense why it lasted 24 hours.
Think about it, why did it affect offline systems as well...... hummm.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=336529849137
Quote from brandons48 :Nice to know it's fixed for BFBC2 Heheh

Oh yea, it's beeing shipped from your country now, i expect it on monday (hopefully). Assault class, anxiounsly waiting to start unlocking it's bada** weapons
Hehe, i should be getting it either Thursday or Friday

"fat" PS3 hardware error?
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG