The online racing simulator
IFCL Round 1- Restults, penalties
Sprint race
Feature race

Penalties

S.Mathei DQ from round 1 and Stop n Go penalty for next race -5 points in championship and for similiar actions and violation of rules ban from league will follow
M.Plsko DQ from round 1, due to diveboombing car 33 at Lap 1 Turn 1, totaly missing braking point and ramming him hard, that caused him to spin and causing drivers behind to get into the cars while trying to avoid your caused acident, also bumping car 52 hard and almost causing him to make crash. Following violation of rules will be punished as ban from league
J.Holmes 5 second for his feature race time due to acident in lap 4 by unsafe overake and causing car 44 lose positions
R.Muller 3 seconds for his feature race time for unsafe overake at lap 17 agains car 44
K.Kerekes 20 seconds for his feature race time due to very aggresive overtake againts car 36 and wrecking another openet after re entering the track
Right okay
Quote from oldnavy :S.Mathei DQ from round 1 and Stop n Go penalty for next race -5 points in championship and for similiar actions and violation of rules ban from league will follow

I'm sorry what? :doh:
I gotta say that got so much wrong
Quite pathetic, one driver error which he later told that he went for the exit button and didn't get it quick enough and as he is a mouse driver the car lost control. I fully believe him because he isn't that kind of driver and it's an appalling decision in my opinion.
#6 - CSF
You guys are missing the best one...3 seconds lol. :twirl:
Quote from oldnavy :R.Muller 3 seconds for his feature race time for unsafe overake at lap 17 agains car 44

Excuse the double post, but the only reason you've given him 3 seconds is to promote your SRLT team-mate to the top spot. What he did deserved nothing more than a warning.

Total disgrace Felipe. Total disgrace.
neh its ok
i deserved that
Quote from aobrien :quite pathetic, one driver error which he later told that he went for the exit button and didn't get it quick enough and as he is a mouse driver the car lost control. I fully believe him because he isn't that kind of driver and it's an appalling decision in my opinion.

+1
Quote from Fastwalker :neh its ok
i deserved that

No, thats really only a warn"able" offence from your behalf (after the situation had been cleared), Cmon Felipe, wtf is 3 seconds penalty? Admin abuse and biased penalties in the cup.
Oldnavy, for my penalty, please check number 44's steering wheel as i go to try and overtake him, he moves across on me, causing me to hit him :/
Don't really care about being DQ'ed from Round 1.

But I didnt see the S&G in round 2 at first :/ which basically ruins that round too.

Since you didn't mention in which session I have to do the S&G,
is it ok if I do it in quali? ;D
Quote from Wilko868 :Excuse the double post, but the only reason you've given him 3 seconds is to promote your SRLT team-mate to the top spot. What he did deserved nothing more than a warning.

I agree, I dont wanna win like this...
Quote from Wilko868 :Excuse the double post, but the only reason you've given him 3 seconds is to promote your SRLT team-mate to the top spot. What he did deserved nothing more than a warning.

This should be the topic of discussion on the next episode of Felipe Corner :doh:
About penalties, after such behaviour at Round 1 we want to improve how they feel at the track and think about others, i hope harsher penalties will make them to think about others too.
Also why should i put 3 seconds penalty to promote SRLT driver if the one who got penalty was behind him in both races.
Quote from oldnavy :About penalties, after such behaviour at Round 1 we want to improve how they feel at the track and think about others, i hope harsher penalties will make them to think about others too.
Also why should i put 3 seconds penalty to promote SRLT driver if the one who got penalty was behind him in both races.

According to your little graph stats on OP he is now 2 seconds behind after the 3 second penalty, so he should be 1 second in front of Rinne, your math sucks.
#17 - CSF
Actually while his graph sucks he just hasn't changed the finishing time to reflect the penalties causing confusion.
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy
Race times are shown without penalty added
Quote from oldnavy :

Penalties
M.Plsko DQ from round 1, due to diveboombing car 33 at Lap 1 Turn 1, totaly missing braking point and ramming him hard, that caused him to spin and causing drivers behind to get into the cars while trying to avoid your caused acident, also bumping car 52 hard and almost causing him to make crash. Following violation of rules will be punished as ban from league

So,
1, ...diveboombing... totaly missing braking point....
i was braking, but only less like #33 in fornt of me and i hit him, but not hard, and that happend in 1st chicane not T1! So it wasn't divebomb like u wrote. Crash model in LFS make this collision worse. But generally yes that contact was my fault.

2, it will be wery useful if u wrote next time when and where incident happend. I was looking for my bumping car #52 'hard' as u write, i was watching #52 all sprint race and featured as well and i did't see any contact with me. So can u said in which lap which race it happend?
-
(Mr.46) DELETED by Mr.46
Quote from Megin :2, it will be wery useful if u wrote next time when and where incident happend. I was looking for my bumping car #52 'hard' as u write, i was watching #52 all sprint race and featured as well and i did't see any contact with me. So can u said in which lap which race it happend?

You, sir, are correct here, it was #101 M.Veljic who bumped me(#52)...hard...twice....without even lifting up....and so on

edit: and sorry for have to watch me for two whole races :P must have been boring lol
round 2 comming so will be some revision od penalties like admin wrote to me by PM?
Quote from Megin :round 2 comming so will be some revision od penalties like admin wrote to me by PM?

yes, you will be removed DQ and results will be recounted
Round 1 Results updated.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG