The online racing simulator
E-Team
(310 posts, started )
LOL I never seen this thread before
Thanks every one who believe in our young drivers
And thanks for all positivs reply on this thread

See you on track soon (this week-end, 24hDoP )
Yep, Thanks all!

DoP 24 Hour, Here we come!

French XF GTi cup season 2 : E-Team monopolize top 10!
Tuesday 6 E-drivers took part of the french XF GT-i cup season 2. It was the first round of the season and 32 drivers were on Blackwood track. In qualify, Nicolas Vallée and Morgan Trollé manage to reach 1.33 and were 2nd and 3rd. Ludovic Le Henaff, Tony Le Revert and Fabrice Bankhauser were in top 10 too whereas Sean Williams was 15th. The race was quite the same, Nicolas Vallée wasn't able to follow Worm but he finished 2nd anyway whereas Morgan Trollé change tyres during his mandatory pitstop. Finally Ludovic LeHenaff and Tony Le Revert fight for the 3rd position whereas Trollé, Williams and Bankhauser fight for 7th post. At the end of the race, each E-driver was in top 10 ! Vallée 2nd, Le Revert 3rd, LeHenaff 4th, Trollé 7th, Williams 8th and Bankhauser 8th. Next round is in two weeks !

DoP : E-Team 5th of the 24hours of AS4R
Valentin Adriaenssens, Fabrice Bankhauser, Hervé Dubois, Sean Williams and Morgan Trollé have just finished the 24hours of DoP with the help of 3id R. De Jong. The result is not exactly what we expected but one more time bad luck and race incident unable us to do a podium. Started 8th, Morgan Trollé give the leading car to Fabrice Bankhauser after 4hours whereas he has to complete a DT and need to repair damage (and because of Cq DC).

Bankhauser keep the lead during one hour and was going to stay first after the Alternativ Team pitstop but unfortunately Reno Kööts for Team Estonia loose control in front of Bankhauser causing him to spin seriously and needed to fix damage. Trollé was back on track and reach podium when Sean Williams took over and...the server crashed !

The race restarted with 16hours remaining and E-Team lost several position but R. De Jong manage to reduce the gap toward TDRT team and GTS Motorsport which were 3rd. But another time bad luck happen : he lost connection ! TDRT were now a lap ahead but Trollé, Dubois, Williams, De Jong and Adriaenssens manage to reduce the gap to 10s before the last hour ! But Adriaenssens was too tired and couldn't catch The Danish Racing Team and finished 5th.

iTCC : E-Team back in the victory lane !
It was a long time that E-Team wasn't in the victory lane in an international league. Last success was GTAL season 2009 3hours of South City. During 6months E-Team won some french races but no success in international leagues.

3 E-Team manage to qualify for iTCC round 3 at Soth City. N. Vallée started the first race 5th, Pierre Peron 10th (but was penalized) and Trollé 22th.
In first race, Nicolas Vallée done a nice top 10 with his 7th position whereas Morgan Trollé have done a nice climb in 15th position and Pierre Peron finished 20th.
In second race, Nicolas Vallée avoid a big wreck and was 1st after Gehammar penalty ! He won this race logically ! Moreover Trollé finished 9th and Peron 13th.
In third race, E-Team manage to have his 3 drivers in the top 10 ! Indeed Peron finished 6th scoring his first iTCC point, Vallée 8th and Trollé 10th !

LFS Endurance Series

Round 5 of LFSes took place at Westhill for a 6hours races. 3 E-Team cars were in : 2 XRR in GT500 (GT1) for Vallée-Bankhauser and Adriaenssens-Gaillard (Edgar.inferno), and 1 XRR in GT350 (GT2) for Peron-Rados. Unfortunately Vallée and Bankhauser have had to give up after a connection problem for Bankhauser whereas Adriaenssens and Gaillard finished the race with a nice podium. In GT350 Peron and rados have had a bad day and finally finished 4th of a race with only 6 cars (5 at the end).
Good luck E-Team.
Nice race TDRT Do what you have done with an FXR great racing !
-
(MoMo92i) DELETED by MoMo92i
http://endu-team.com/fr/images/interface/enews.jpg
Week 8

PLFS Winter League 3 : Nicolas Vallée back in the lead !
After 4th round where only Tony Le Revert was racing, 3 E-drivers were in for round 5 at Westhill international Reverse : Tony Le Revert, Nicolas Vallée who came back to the serie, and Pierre Peron. In the first race Pierre Peron and Tony Le Revert were crashed by a lapped car whereas Nicolas Vallée won the race ! In Race 2 Nicolas vallée managed to be back on 3rd position (starting last) whereas Tony Le Revert loose control and needed to fix damage. Pierre Peron have given up unfortunately. In championship standing Nicolas Vallée is the new leader whereas Tony Le Revert is 4th. E-Team is still 2nd in team championship behind PLFS Racing Team.

GTAL : E-Team back in buisness ! but failed again
After some really bad race in South City and Blackwood and the hope of the 4th position in Kyoto. E-Team react the best as possible in GTAL 2010. Indeed the defending champion team manage to start on pole position thanks to Pierre Peron ! The Frenchman was 0.01s faster than Tommy Østgaard. Unfortunately Sean Williams wasn't able to keep the lead and was surprise in the first turn by his cold tyres. Down in 11th position, we did a nice job giving the car in 6th position to Pierre Peron. After a first SC caused by a dangerous move from #28 CAPO causing #13 Clockworks Motorsport to visit sand, Pierre Peron manage to finish the 2nd hour in the provisionnal podium and took the lead in the 3rd hour ! Sean Williams took over and keep the car in the podium although he spun one time, causing no serious damage. But While Pierre Peron was going to take over in order to push really hard and win that race (only 15s behind leader and future winner) #28 CAPO decided to push Williams out of the track (in order to take the best line for the chicane about 500m before it ofc) causing serious damage to the car. Pierre Peron took over without fixing damage but the car was unable to go fast. So the Frenchman do a fantastic job to finish 5th without a crash ! Good job from Sean and Pierre, the result isn't so bad ( T7R, EER, SCP, SR, SNOGARD, XCite-LRT,...are behind us) but E-Team could have won the race ! But this is the race, the most important thing is that E-Team was back to the lead of a GTAL race !

IGTC : E-Team new aim after MoE.
E-Team was officially accepted in 2010 season of IGTC with the number 25. Our best drivers are going to defend E-Team's colors and France colors too in one of the best series of LFS world ! First round is next week at BL1 !

FSR Championship : Hot hot hot ! The tyres of course !

3 drivers from E-Team have just taken part of FSR Championship round 1 at AS1. Morgan Trollé manage to do the pole with few laps training in 45.77 whereas Pierre Peron was 2nd (45.90) and Fabrice Bankhauser was 4th (46.81). The race wasn't as good ! Pierre Peron crashed in T1 and was unable to come back to the leader because of an huge traffic on this so small track. Fabrice Bankhauser was 2nd and Morgan Trollé 1st. Unfortunately, Trollé's setup was a total failure and tyres were almost the reason of the global warning ! So laps after laps E-drivers (adn T. Østgaard which have te same setup) were slower and slower and Tech3R Francky30 manage to catch Østgaard and then Trollé before he crashed himself in "l'eau rouge" chicane. Morgan Trollé finally won the race with a puncture in last turn, bankhauser lost a lap by changing tyres after a puncture and Pierre Peron was DNF.

Gratz and good luck in IGTC
Cheers!
#84 - Foqs
GL in IGTC
Poor luck in GTAL, I had some clashes with Sean in the test event but I felt sorry for him and all of you when I saw what CAPO did to him.

Better luck next time, though I dunno how anyone will do against GraVt at FE3.
ye at least CAPO is under the eyes of admin...this is something bad for something good that's the race
Keep going strong E-Team Poor luck, but the bad luck will turn around to luck, it just takes time GL, keep it up!
Week 10

XFG GTi Cup season 2 : Fabrice Bankhauser in the victory lane ! And leader !
The second round of XFG GTi cup season 2 took place last Tuesday at AS2. 5 E-drivers took part of the race : Fabrice Bankhauser, Ludovic LeHenaff, Morgan Trollé, Nicolas Vallée and Sean Williams. Vallée and LeHenaff have had ballast because of their podium in BL1. Started 3rd, Bankhauser manage to take the lead from Rasta4Racing driver Mr.Mark and Matty and won the race with a nice gap. The race was less easy for other drivers from E-Team : because of their ballast leHenaff and Vallée couldn't have done better than 10th and 11th whereas Trollé, with only few laps training finished 6th after starting 11th. Sean Williams finished 14th which isn't so bad with 0laps training. In championship standing, Bankhauser took the lead from Worm which was unfortunately involved in a big wreck, Vallée is 2nd, LeHenaff 7th, Trollé 8th, Le Revert (who miss this one) 10th and Williams 14th.

PLFS Winter league 3 : E-team domination is back !
Tony Le Revert and Nicolas Vallée have done the 6th round of PLFS Winter League 3 at Aston North Reverse with XFR. Tony le Revert managed the pole and Nicolas Vallée 2nd ! In Race 1 Nicolas Vallée was able to overtake his teammate in turn 1 and won the race whereas Le Revert need to satisfy with his second position. But Le Revert took his revenge in race 2 with another win for him, Vallée was 3rd (reverse grid). In championship standings Nicolas Vallée is 1st and Tony le Revert 3rd before last round, Romain Thomas is going to help them to win this championship and E-Team is second close to PLFS Racing Team ! Last race is at Fern Bay Rallycross with RB4 !

IGTC : Blackwood and black cat = disaster !
Blackwood isn't definitely E-Team favourite track ! Execpting LFSes season 3 final round where Trollé won GT500 championship (& race), Pinheiro GT2 championship and E-Team Team championship, E-Team always have bad luck in Blackwood. 3 races took places their and E-Team best result is a ridiculous 18th position in GTAL 2010 round 1. Indeed E-team was disqualified in GTAL 2009 because Ben Whitcher didn't show and Trollé won the race alone. IGTC 2010 Round 1 was almost the same ! Started 15th after being disconnected in Qualify, Nicolas Vallée was crashed under SC whereas he was back in top 10 ! After that Pierre Peron have had some computer lags and freeze which means that he wasn't able to do his normal planning, Nicolas Vallée was disconnected again and reserve driver Valentin Adriaenssens was unjoinable ! Finally E-Team finished 15th but Nicolas Vallée have done 86.9% of the race which isn't allowed according to the rules. So E-Team might be 23rd and last classified team which is a really bad result ! But E-Team leaded by GTAL running champions Hervé Dubois and Morgan Trollé gonna try to catch top 10 in round 2 at Ky2 !

I see you are seriously active in almost all important leagues, really impressive what you manage to do with such a small team!
Good luck for the rest of the season!
Quote from Framaris :I see you are seriously active in almost all important leagues, really impressive what you manage to do with such a small team!

I know its crazy, im struggling just to keep up with them
Quote from xtraction :I know its crazy, im struggling just to keep up with them

yea your oval skills arnt exactly the best :P but nb of a finish me and my teamate just led every lap lol
and looks like E-team is doing great grats guys
Quote from Framaris :I see you are seriously active in almost all important leagues, really impressive what you manage to do with such a small team!

From my own experience, activity doesn't come from the number of members in a team, only the motivation, the commitement and the athmosphere of the whole group does influence it.

Anyway, they're not that small They have like 15 or 16 members IIRC.

___

On topic, keep it going guys, nice stuff. Better luck next time for the IGTC, don't worry, you aren't the only one who suffered from bad luck at Blackwood BTW, use [img] tags next time maybe? But that's just a detail of course
hehe indeed we are 16 but lot of member are quite inactive because of some work, exams...or just waiting S3 Anyway we are still about 10 to compete in lot of leagues but not as much as TEM
glad eteam are doing well, whilst im studying and constantly ski racing. i hope i will be back soon and kicking some as!
Week 11

MoE : E-Team finished 9th at the final round !
This Satursday, E-Team took part of the last MoE season race. Nicolas Vallée, Hervé Dubois and Morgan Trollé were racing for E-Team. Morgan Trollé take the 10th position during the qualify. Nicolas Vallée started the race and manage to be 8th after the first lap but he was involved in a racing incident with #38 LFSLA. Back the queue of the race, Vallée manage to overtake three cars before half an hour and be back in 10th position. E-Team #44 FZR GT2 wasn't the fastest car, but E-Team's tyres were the best ! Vallée was able to do 1h07 and lead one complete lap before doing his first pitstop whereas lot of teams have had puncture and/or need to pit earlier than the 1hour mark. So after pitstop, Vallée was 8th and keep the attack button on to stay close to the best. When Trollé took over, the frenchman manage to restart 6th ! And 5th after 3id pitstop. But unfortunately, Trollé's computer failed seriously causing the car to be timed out :s Vallée left pits soon but he was already near from the 45% so Trollé took over few laps after that. E-Team was back in 10th at around 50s to spdo and 1m15 to #48 Cq. Trollé and Dubois have done an amazing work to catch these two teams, but 1m in MoE it really an huge gap in KY2 ! But pushing as hard as he can, Trollé do his best to catch but unfortunately he failed for only 2 and 8s ! The last race of the season wasn't so bad finally, ofc the final result isn't so good, but the car, the tyres, the setup and the drivers were good and a top 5 could have been possible without this unfortunate problems. So in fact this race is a nice picture of E-Team first MoE season : the team was alredy fighting for top 5, making some good start like at South City where Trollé was 4th after 15mins, near the pace from some top teams like in KY3 where E-Team's car was the 4th faster for our MoE debut and E-Team was one of the most endurant team with tyres like in KY2 (37laps), AS5(24laps), and of course AS4R with R3/R3 tyres that commentator can't understand (but finally 6th ). But a serious lack of luck unable us to do better than three top 10 and a best result of 6th t AS4R. For our drivers, this league was really a plus, and now Vallée and Trollé manage to be in top 10 of the most important leagues on LFS like in the iTCC. We are certainly 11th in points (could have been 9th if we would have finished 7th instead of 9th) but wanted to do better next year with, we expect, more luck !

FSR Champonship : E-Team demonstration !
Two E-drivers took part at FSR championship round 2. After some pretty nice qualify where Bankhauser manage the pole with a 1.12.75 (SO5/FXR) and Vallée 2nd with a 1.12.80 (two second and a half faster than third), these two drivers started from pit for the 20 laps race ! Finally Bankhauser won the race ahead of Vallée with a nice gap because of the amazing fight for 3rd between Yann and FSR leader System and the out of gas of last race 2nd Tech3R driver : Francky30. In championship standings, Bankhauser is the new leader, Trollé is far now because of missing this round but E-Team may be first in Team standings.

NDR | 2010 Kyoto 250 : Sean Williams in top 10 of the qualify !
One E-driver is going to take part of the Kyoto 250 2010 : Sean Williams. The englishman manage to finish 5th of his qualify race after having done an average lap time in qualify. So he is going to start 10 of the main event, next week. He will try to catch a top 10 in race and maybe not the victory line ! Good Luck Sean and go go go go ! E-Team FTW

most endurable isn't always the fastest
Good luck Williams in Kyoto 250.
Quote from N I K I :most endurable isn't always the fastest

yep, but it is the best to avoid problems with tyres ^^ and for the last two rounds, it was an important point

When you aren't the fastest, I think that we can try to win position by making another strategy

And when I see how unlucky we are...I think it is better
Wow, you really put effort in your work with driving that passioned. Nice, nice :clapclap:
thanks

E-Team
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG