The online racing simulator
Youtube hacked?
(43 posts, started )
Youtube hacked?
Help! My Youtube account has been hacked and one of my videos has been replaced. Also they replaced my About me and Hobbies and subscribed to things and favourited videos AND REMOVED ALL MY FRIENDS!
Nice notice btw!

Anyways, post on the forum that i linked before. Not sure, but i think u need gmail account for that.
Help!

I use a 4-letter password and share my email account with a couple of my friends.

My youtube account has been hacked!
#6 - Mysho
11-letter password isn't that easy to guess...
It isn't easy to guess if it is like this: jA82'jFk,JK
But it is easy to guess if it is like this: ilovecookies
And there's lots of programs that can easily hack into accounts and give you passwords.
Those are brute force attacks, I would imagine that Google have a "tarpit" which would avoid someone making thousands of requests on a single IP, which would be required to hack such a password. For reference Google blocks me if I do too many sums. I'm not saying that you shouldn't worry about an easy to guess password, just that I'd be surprised if this attack had been brute-forced. Far more likely this was due to a keylogger or the OP just not being cautious enough with their security details.
Im guessing they also have hacked your MSN as you said to me "Im gay" unless your telling me something shaun? are you?
Oh no . I got randomly signed out when talking to Braien and Jack today though. Said I had been elsewhere signed in :S.
And you sayd in msn that you were gay, and your msn name was something like: Im gay, i came out of the closet and im looking for bf
Quote from shaun463 :Help! My Youtube account has been hacked and one of my videos has been replaced. Also they replaced my About me and Hobbies and subscribed to things and favourited videos AND REMOVED ALL MY FRIENDS!

What did he/they change your hobbies and favourites to?
I think "Format C" like someone else said from the other thread is now your best option.
What the hell will that do? He hacked my accounts!
So change passwords to all he hasnt and then format if you cant get rid of the virus manually....

What do you want us to do? Find who it is and beat him up?
If it's only a keylogger it will do a lot.
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
#17 - VoiD
I smell a nomination for this years "The Lerts Memorial Award for Forum Oddball-ness"
Who? I'm not that bad . Mainly posted this as I have many of LFSForum people on MSN and who watch my crappy YouTube channel.
Better check , cuz the YTB account is full related and share the same pass for the gmail account
I signed up for YT first, so I used to have two passwords. Now I changed them to one.
Quote from shaun463 :I signed up for YT first, so I used to have two passwords. Now I changed them to one.

without using antispyware/malware to see if the thing you have (possibly a keylogger) has gone?
No, I checked. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware FULL, avast! 4.8 professional and registered Spyware Doctor FTW!
Use Spybot, it's freeware but works like a charm.
A good american friend informed me that it was a certain noob of LFS!

Youtube hacked?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG