The online racing simulator
Lag problem fix!
(11 posts, started )
Lag problem fix!
If you have weird lag problems, (game stucks every 5 secs, lag spikes, continuos lag) Uninstall your Logitech gaming software drivers. This seemed to help me. I just play with the normal XP drivers since it works now! Good luck!
If I do that how on earth am I going to use my DFP and map keys to the wheels buttons?
Well we just have to find a solution, give it a try
Joy2Key is a program that i use to map the buttons. Works really well and it is also possible to map multiple game controllers to diverse function. (I have an additional gamepad attached to my wheel for the f12 stuff.) This way I also use button clutch now, although i am not sure, if this makes me any faster...

I once had a link to the original download destination, somehow it doesn't seem to work anymore, but you can download it on our team website (drt.net.tc) in downloads, tool, page 2, jtk374en.zip

Have fun
Thx
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

Freakin Logitech #¤#&%¤/(¤"! #%¤& program, all my lag dissapeared after installing that #"!#¤&(/#"" program...

Thx for hint

--
Coolsson
I'm on DIAL UP using the Logitech drivers, and I have no lag at all.
#7 - Gunn
After you install Logitech drivers try running SpyBot. Although it has no spyware as such it does have a small app which sends and recieves small packets of info and is similar in function. If you had some measure in place to block a process like that perhaps that was the cause of the lag? Look up BackWeb on Google and prepare to cringe. I had removed BackWeb and my Logitech driver seems to work just fine. I would be interested to see if someone can confirm that BackWeb is the cause of the lag some people have.
I haven't tried the spybot thing yet.

I can confirm that removing Logitech Gaming Software fixes the "every 5 seconds" lag issue for me.

BUT... it also disables Force Feedback to my controller.

I'm going to go to Logitech and download the latest Logi Gaming Software, reinstall, and see what happens.
#9 - vpr01
i dont have a problem with my logitech drivers. and i have a lot of them ^^

webcam, keyb and mouse wheel.
#10 - Gunn
Quote from vpr01 :i dont have a problem with my logitech drivers. and i have a lot of them ^^

webcam, keyb and mouse wheel.

Most people clean BackWeb off when they run their spyware removers anyway. I did notice my Logitech software using up to 2% CPU resources when I wasn't playing though. And it did try to contact the Internet regularly until I blocked it at the firewall.

LINK to more information.
#11 - d6nn
a
w8. when i uninstall all my logitech wheel drivers incl. the profiler? i get rid of the lag caused by attached wheel?

EDIT: yes it did

Lag problem fix!
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG