The online racing simulator
Round 4: Protests
Provide:

Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up)
Cars involved
Brief description of incident

Please provide an mpredited mpr if you so desire.
Lap 6
Car #17 and Car #32

Ministry of Speed was too agressiv and hit us in second last turn, so we spun and our car is damaged now
#3 - Cawwa
Lap: 25 Time code: around 44 minutes
Involved cars: #11 and #31

Car #11 push us, car #31, off the track just before T6 (fast chicane). We spinn and get damages.
Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up) Lap: 33 (if I remember correct). After the chicane.
Cars involved: #25, Triple 7 racing and #33, 7 Karat.
Brief description of incident: They didnt respect blue-flag, imo.

Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up) Lap: 39-40(?)
Cars involved: #25 and #24
Brief description of incident: He hit my rear-end making me spin and the tires got many spots, which ment I had to pit earlier.
lap 11 turn 1 time 19.21.02

car 31 hits me causing me 2 spin resulting in red hot left rear tyre, i lost many places
Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up): Lap 23, corner before the last corner (pre-last corner)
Cars involved: 13, 28
Brief description of incident: The car seemed to be fighting with another car... then he came back into the line and pushed me out basically.

EDIT: Nah, it wasnt lap 23, fail, it was lap 23 for me.. will confirm later
EDIT2: Or if there's a chance you can check my car's laps... then it was lap 23.
EDIT3: It was car #28.
lap 17 time 31.07 just after t1

cars 03, 28, 19

03 hits 28 who is sent crashing into me resulting in much damage
#8 - Makao
Lap 57 (car 16) time about 1h 40mins - end of 2nd sector

cars 16, 12

12 hits 16 causing a spin and damage
#9 - CSF
Quote from N!ghtm@re :Lap 6
Car #17 and Car #32

Ministry of Speed was too agressiv and hit us in second last turn, so we spun and our car is damaged now

No Penalty

This is deemed a racing incident as 17 moves across the nose of 32 on the exit of the corner. We also advise 17 to take more care in their surroundings and for 32 to be more aware of the length of their car.
#10 - CSF
Quote from Cawwa :Lap: 25 Time code: around 44 minutes
Involved cars: #11 and #31

Car #11 push us, car #31, off the track just before T6 (fast chicane). We spinn and get damages.

Drive Through for Car 11

Car 11 is attempting to go for a gap that was never going to come and caused an avoidable incident.
Quote from Tomhah :Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up) Lap: 33 (if I remember correct). After the chicane.
Cars involved: #25, Triple 7 racing and #33, 7 Karat.
Brief description of incident: They didnt respect blue-flag, imo.

No action. Car 25 was not held up by Car 17.

Quote from Tomhah :Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up) Lap: 39-40(?)
Cars involved: #25 and #24
Brief description of incident: He hit my rear-end making me spin and the tires got many spots, which ment I had to pit earlier.

Car 24 tries to pass inside, a bit too much speed, and breaks loose, making contact with Car 25. Situation exacerbated by lag. DT to car 24 for causing an avoidable incident.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up): Lap 23, corner before the last corner (pre-last corner)
Brief description of incident: The car seemed to be fighting with another car... then he came back into the line and pushed me out basically.

EDIT2: Or if there's a chance you can check my car's laps... then it was lap 23.

Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up): Corner before the last corner (pre-last corner)
Cars involved: 28, 13
Brief description of incident: Car 13 try to overtake in a unsafe place causing the accident that brings the safety car.
The car that overtakes has to choose a safe place to do the manouver, a fast turn is not the safest place to do so.
This accident could be avoided

Sorry for my enlgish
#13 - CSF
Quote from Drift King CZ :Lap and Timecode (race time will suffice for protests before official mpr is up): Lap 23, corner before the last corner (pre-last corner)

Penalty - Stop Go for Car 28

I can't describe the actions of car 28 in any other way than daft. Firstly you almost took out car 01 on the run up by not looking in your mirrors, then you cut back onto racing line by taking a sharp turn left into 13. SG for 28 and a CLEAR WARNING TO BE MORE AWARE OF THEIR SURROUNDINGS!
#14 - CSF
Quote from Reflex1 :lap 17 time 31.07 just after t1

cars 03, 28, 19

03 hits 28 who is sent crashing into me resulting in much damage

Warning to 03 and 28 for a lack of spacial awareness causing an avoidable incident.
#15 - CSF
Quote from Reflex1 :lap 11 turn 1 time 19.21.02

car 31 hits me causing me 2 spin resulting in red hot left rear tyre, i lost many places

Warning for car 31 for causing an avoidable incident.
#16 - CSF
Quote from Makao :Lap 57 (car 16) time about 1h 40mins - end of 2nd sector

cars 16, 12

12 hits 16 causing a spin and damage

Drive through for car 12.

Sigh. Okay your on the grass... I know it's hard to stop the car on the grass at Westhill but keeping on the throttle a little bit? Hmm.. no.
Lap and Timecode : about 4hours and 146laps
Cars involved : #01 and #28
Brief description of incident : #01 was lapping #28 when they suddenly close the door causing us to spin, lose position, damage and of course lose the race !
EDIT = Already posted above!

They are incapable of racing.
#19 - CSF
Quote from MoMo92i :Lap and Timecode : about 4hours and 146laps
Cars involved : #01 and #28
Brief description of incident : #01 was lapping #28 when they suddenly close the door causing us to spin, lose position, damage and of course lose the race !

Car 28 will be Disqualified from the rest of the race.

This is for repeated dangerous driving offences under the blue flag, and a general lack of control of their car. Their position in future GTAL will be considered after the race.
time 4:08:44
cars 19, 7

Gebauer - accelerated earlier than our car and hit us on right back
Lap: 178
Cars involved: 35 & 05
05 Pushes us out of the track, so we lost lots of time and causing a little damage.
#22 - CSF
Quote from Reflex1 :time 4:08:44
cars 19, 7

Gebauer - accelerated earlier than our car and hit us on right back

Warning to 17. The bump is not totally what caused 19 to fall off the road, although it probably helped.
Quote from Hahmo :Lap: 178
Cars involved: 35 & 05
05 Pushes us out of the track, so we lost lots of time and causing a little damage.

Car 05 moves to the inside of the left hander, has sufficient overlap prior to turn-in. Car 35 turns into the turn, earlier than standard also, both contact and spin off. Both cars lost similar amounts of time. A Warning to Car 35 for causing an avoidable incident.
You have until 0930 UTC Monday, 1 March 2010 to file any protests.
Quote from CSF :Warning to 03 and 28 for a lack of spacial awareness causing an avoidable incident.

i do not agree with that warning, my driver says he was driving in his own line and then car number 28 want to push him out from track when they are side by side.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG