The online racing simulator
What I wanna see in LFS
(36 posts, started )
Quote from leonardo555 :I wanna see:

NFSS graphics,

If this game had NFS Graphics I'd not play this game due to my graphic cards are not a dedicated game card (for refrence my graphicscard is a intel) due to only having a laptop.
Quote from tiagolapa :I don't want gear change animations because I dont need to see ingame body, but I want better mirrors were I can see my car in them

God bless Portugal. Finally someone with same idea as mine. It's impossible to compare the car to the road (line at the edge), and only way to know where you are is to hit the thing on the edge of road (how its' called?).
Sorry for bumping this and for the double post, but I just got an idea.
If you want gear shift animation, it could be done like in TDU (Test Drive Unlimited). There driver puts his hand on the shifter before you even need to shift.
Example: Car has max 7k RPM. When you get to 6, driver puts his hand on shifter and when you press the magical button, he shifts and return his hand to the wheel. And if the RPMs get to let's say 6,5 and fall down to 5k driver gets his hand back to the wheel, no matter that you didn't change the gear.
I hope you understand this.
one thing i want in lfs....

AN UPDATE REPORT!!!! Scawen has died again, as we know from the million updates we are getting! :\ (also, increase steering lock maximum to 57 degree's, like Kamkor did for the steering lock mod!!!!!)
What will he say in a progress preport ?
"We are going forward" ... lol

I think they do not report because they want do a big surprise when the release it and saw thousends guys who said "Finnaly !!! I Looove youuu!!" (lol joking :P)
Seriously, they want to keep more things secret for a lovely Surprise

Be patient dude
I agree.

It wouldn't be that funny if they said that they have 3 new tracks and 8 new cars and stuff like that.

The surprise will be greater than if you knew every detail...
you forgot, the shifting in the car.
I would like that
-i want to see more than 50 fast and high performance cars!!

-some more cars and track configurations in demo version.....so demo racers can challenge s1,s2 racers when they upgrade LFS
moto
Je pense qu' lfs serai mieux si l'on rajouterais des moto (par exemple Yamaha R1)

Translated in english:
I think that will lfs better if we add the bike (ie Yamaha R1)
I would like to see some tracks in the USA!
Watkins Glen or Watkins Glen Nascar.
Quote from aniket.pawar08ec24 :

-some more cars and track configurations in demo version.....so demo racers can challenge s1,s2 racers when they upgrade LFS

lol.. dream on.. u wanna challenge s1-s2 ?? buy it and challenge us..

What I wanna see in LFS
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG