The online racing simulator
I have to say that I was being a little too nice with the scores. I would deduct maybe one more point in organization because of the "putting barriers into the chicane" thing. It wasn't clear if we could cut or not during pre-qualy, and having us not cutting in some sessions, but doing it in others didn't make sense. I didn't like how they handled it.

Btw, we started the feature race at 19:59 UTC, which is a delay of 9 minutes off the announced time. It's not that big a delay to make all that fuss.
#27 - Arm0
Good race, but too much bad luck
Qual - Good 14th place to me. (time was 00:53.14)
Sprint - 1 accident, which caused the tire ideal trajectory.
Feature - 3 accident,2 accident caused by tire ideal trajectory and 1 accident at lap 1 turn 1.

Sorry For Bad English!

Best Regards Armo.K
Wellll... :s sorry about some mistakes in the broadcast, we looked at the top 8 the most, mainly as the top 8 kept bumping each other, and watching kristi and Joe at the front, i didnt want to leave it as i knew something was gonna happen Happy to see the broadcast has gone down well to some extent though, maybe next round i shall help with admin work
Quote from oscarhardwick :Wellll... :s sorry about some mistakes in the broadcast, we looked at the top 8 the most, mainly as the top 8 kept bumping each other, and watching kristi and Joe at the front, i didnt want to leave it as i knew something was gonna happen Happy to see the broadcast has gone down well to some extent though, maybe next round i shall help with admin work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG