The online racing simulator
Wilko, put a freaking warning in the OP so people don't download the stream and get heavily disappointed by the fails like I did.
Quote from Mr.46 :Hi I was 8th brothers, I was gonna be 4th but then Mathei (absolut moron) spun me around and I dropped to 9th :gnasher: My 2nd league race and in Top 5 before a idiot crashes me. AZZAK4 Thanks for the help with lines and setup

you're hilarious

i didnt spin anyone, you spun urself while squeezing me in the wall

use your mirrors
What are mirrors? You made like 50 mistakes in 20 laps () so I catched you. Then you got mad tried to get a slipstream, you went next to the wall, hit my rear abit and my race was over And then I passed Timo on last lap to recover (Timo, you are a really good friend :nod So why do you use G25 pedals and a mouse? You have the wheel so use it. My wheel is Driving Force Pro, but better than a mouse. And you could use your 'experience' to not to crash. For e.g when I was fighting with Ramon, he never pushed me, so nothing happened, and you were pushing me all the time. This was my 2nd league race and straight away to the top 10, could have been 5 if you wouldn't have spoiled it.
Quote from Mr.46 :What are mirrors? You made like 50 mistakes in 20 laps () so I catched you. Then you got mad tried to get a slipstream, you went next to the wall, hit my rear abit and my race was over

Not next to the wall, between you and the wall. Yet you kept moving to the right.

Quote from Mr.46 :And you could use your 'experience' to not to crash. For e.g when I was fighting with Ramon, he never pushed me, so nothing happened, and you were pushing me all the time.

I hit u once, you went in the grass and i immediatly let off the gas to let u pass again. Next corner u hit a tyre, and went off again.
Try watching the replay for a change.

And stop saying it was your 2nd race in every fking post, ur not getting any applause.

Last post on this subject, you're making me sick.
ok, I dont give shit if this was ur last post. Shit happens you know, get on with it
Quote from fastwalker :

and stop saying it was your 2nd race in every fking post, ur not getting any applause.

+1
Quote from PMD9409 :Wilko, put a freaking warning in the OP so people don't download the stream and get heavily disappointed by the fails like I did.

LOL! To be 100% honest at the end of the sprint race I decided enough was enough from me, gave up and went to take a dump. I'll leave warnings for you lot to discover! :d
Quote from manneF1 :+1

Ok, seems like I'm not a very liked person, but I dont care what everyone else say. I know that both me and Fastwalker had our on reasons for the crash. If he won't take the guilt I can take it. He still was complained by 3 people, (EliteAti, Timo1992, and me) and I got also (EliteAti, Fastwalker, manneF1) but maybe I'm too unexperienced.
Quote from Mr.46 :Ok, seems like I'm not a very liked person, but I dont care what everyone else say. I know that both me and Fastwalker had our on reasons for the crash. If he won't take the guilt I can take it. He still was complained by 3 people, (EliteAti, Timo1992, and me) and I got also (EliteAti, Fastwalker, manneF1) but maybe I'm too unexperienced.

Shush, this wasnt attack agains you, you still dont say your experience at every second post
It seems like one
This is me in the next round, many drivers will do this... :uglyhamme without the 'lol'
Admins are going to do their best to stop abuse.... although... admins + IFCL = fail :|
I know i was one, but that was in qualifying, which went well, then i commentated on the carnage that ensued Fun times.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG