The online racing simulator
How to download WR sets?
(13 posts, started )
How to download WR sets?
Hello i was wondering if you can download other peoples sets through lfsworld? I watched a video of Rocabiliz and he has a similar driving style to mine, he used to hold the wr of the fbm on blackwood. Is there any way i can use his set? I think there was something like this before....?
you can try setups from sites like setupgrid, but there is no way to extract a setup from a replay or LFSW.
setupgrid is the easiest way to get good sets.......but after that you can only rely on your own skills...and even though you may have similar lines with the WR holder it doesn't really mean you can achieve his time with the set he used....
Quote from bunder9999 : but there is no way to extract a setup from a replay or LFSW.

Of course, he can't. Nobody can watch suspension and gear ratios in LFSW. Don't even try!
Quote from Ichabot :Of course, he can't. Nobody can not watch suspension and gear ratios in LFSW. Don't even try!

actually there is a way to get the setup from a SP replay, but not from MP replay. You can get the whole complete set. So given that I have the WR replay, I can get the WR set. But the best way to improve is still make your own.
#6 - Bean0
Quote from JPeace :It is up to the WR holder to upload their setups onto websites like setupgrid.net and setupfeild. If they don't want to upload them, then you cannot have them. Simple.

If they upload the hotlap to get the WR, then you can easily use the Hotlap Analyser on LFSW to see some of the setup info.

I understand a 3rd party tool gives even more info, it's name escapes me at the moment.
Quote from JPeace :It is up to the WR holder to upload their setups onto websites like setupgrid.net and setupfeild. If they don't want to upload them, then you cannot have them. Simple.

Nope. It's not that simple. In fact, I can get the whole setup from any SPR, but I won't tell you how. It's not the hotlap analyzer, I have never heard of it until now. It's the set, not information regarding the set. That is why I never upload my sprs here. I always used mprs. I still stand by my point of tuning yourself is the best way to sharpen skills.
Never mind, i found a much better set on setup field Created by TestDrvier? Anyways the set is perfect unbelievable i already shaved another .3 seconds off today. Now at 1:14:3X
1:1 3:9x now
I am not sure if you can save it, but can't you just say "test" during a replay and hop into the car with the car's set?
lol
Quote from brianbakers :actually there is a way to get the setup from a SP replay, but not from MP replay. You can get the whole complete set. So given that I have the WR replay, I can get the WR set. But the best way to improve is still make your own.

Sure of that ?
Can u explain this method ?

How to download WR sets?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG