The online racing simulator
Will there be any tyres or anything convering the chicane for this test race?
I hope not as they just cause destruction when people knock them onto the track.
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Anything decided on this? I just signed-up and there's a total of 63 drivers as of now, that's two full grids

Well, most of the time in this kind of leagues, only the half of the signed-up drivers(or even less sometimes) actually bother showing-up, so no worries, you'll be able to race as long as you have the motivation
Quote from JPeace :hopefully the same as last season, hay bails and cones.

During qualify there will be cones to prevent you from cutting and during the race there will be nothing
Okay thanks
There is more than 32 drivers in sign-ups thread. Will be there some prequalifing for race or more divisions (servers)? (i mean 1st race, not test race)

Edit:
Sorry i find answer:
Quote from oldnavy :Probably we will be using some sort of prequalifying system whitch will be anounced later

Any chance to have an SC for the oval round?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
about pre-qualifing:
when i write to chat !top uf1 i see only 18 drivers? thats all? or how i can see whole list with drivers and their times?
Quote from Megin :about pre-qualifing:
when i write to chat !top uf1 i see only 18 drivers? thats all? or how i can see whole list with drivers and their times?

Post "!top uf1 10" for eg then you will see times from 10 to 28 and so on
thx man, one more question:

for pre-qualify: Do we use name official name format fore league: 44# N.Lastname or we can use our common nick with team tag?
Quote from Megin :thx man, one more question:

for pre-qualify: Do we use name official name format fore league: 44# N.Lastname or we can use our common nick with team tag?

not nessary but would be ok if you would
Quote from oldnavy :During qualify there will be cones to prevent you from cutting and during the race there will be nothing

I am on the server and i don't see any cones. Also from the splits you can tell there is a lot of cutting going on.
Quote from ChristijaNL :I am on the server and i don't see any cones. Also from the splits you can tell there is a lot of cutting going on.

It's not qualifying, its pre-qualifiying
Aight, so just to clarify it's ok to cut in pre-Quali but not in the Quali/Race.
-
Well, as oldnavy did say, In 'Pre-qualfying' cutting will be allowed to save time and make most people happy.
For the 'Rear Qualfying' there will be no cutting.
For the 'Races' drivers will be able to cut.
i hope 53.00 is enough

but i think i'm surely qualified
-
Quote from speedway :

Hmm, if you check the thread 'Pre-qualifying' he says, that to save time and make most people happy nothing will be there' and i just asked him a few minutes ago and he said yes we can but only for pre qualy and race
-
I also interpreted it as "no cutting allowed" and made my best efforts to go under 53 without cutting the chicane. It should have been said very clearly and explicitly that "cutting is allowed during pre-qualy". It's just a few words.

And to me, it doesn't make any sense to let people cut in any of the sessions, but what makes even less sense is to let people cut in pre-qualy AND race but not in qualy.
Quote from JPeace :The server is awful, get it sorted before tomorrows race.

+1 million.
Race will be held at other server, we cant afford so good servers for race and pre qual and so on
Quote from oldnavy :Race will be held at other server, we cant afford so good servers for race and pre qual and so on

No offense but don't organize a league then.
I didn't attend to the test race and I have a question regarding qualifying. What does that "hardcore 20 minutes session" mean? We have to keep running for 20 minutes non-stop during qualify? Can't we make pit stops? I mean real pit-stops to repair damage for example, not shift+p.

I don't understand the mechanic of that qualifying session. Could someone explain how it works and what we are allowed to do?
Quote from MaKaKaZo :I didn't attend to the test race and I have a question regarding qualifying. What does that "hardcore 20 minutes session" mean? We have to keep running for 20 minutes non-stop during qualify? Can't we make pit stops? I mean real pit-stops to repair damage for example, not shift+p.

I don't understand the mechanic of that qualifying session. Could someone explain how it works and what we are allowed to do?

That means that from Qualifying start you wont be able to do Shift+p and shift+s and join track again, if you want to refuel you have to drive to pits and refuel and so on, like in real life
Quote from oldnavy :That means that from Qualifying start you wont be able to do Shift+p and shift+s and join track again, if you want to refuel you have to drive to pits and refuel and so on, like in real life

Ok. I guess then that if we roll over of have a heavily damaged car which would be too dangerous to drive to pits we should use shift+p to go pits and not go back to the track until session is finished, right?

(I think shift+s can make you lose your grid position, but don't know if that is right...)
Yes, if you roll over or damage your car to such an extent it is undrivable, you should shift+s if an admin doesnt spectate you anyway
So how is Rnd. 3 Pre-Qual gonna be completed? The schedule says it is today, but no PM has arrived conserning Pre-Qual? Does this mean that everyone who come are in the race?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG