The online racing simulator
Quote from lukelfs :I think its the gif of the guy kicking the wall and it breaks on his leg?

Judging by the posts made

No, it was a dude holding a kitten on the ground, and then another dude taking a running kick at the kitten, hopping him off a wall about 20metres away... then the 2 guys just burst their holes laughing
Quote from niall09 :No, it was a dude holding a kitten on the ground, and then another dude taking a running kick at the kitten, sending him off a wall about 20metres away.

Ohh
Quote from lukelfs :I think its the gif of the guy kicking the wall and it breaks on his leg?

Judging by the posts made

Nah, it's a blackman kicking a cat into the wall when the other blackman was stroking it, then the stroking blackman laughed like hell, that was the second funny part
Tomba you are a ****ing dumbass. You need to visit a ****ing doctor you mental bastard.

Do a favor and jump of a building.
Quote from DevilDare :Tomba you are a ****ing dumbass. You need to visit a ****ing doctor you mental bastard.

Do a favor and jump of a building.

Hah I love how you all pick on me. w8.. ah, you want to see the pic. Wait.

[removed]
Edit : don't even want to quote that.

That's just horrible
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Hah I love how you all pick on me. w8.. ah, you want to see the pic. Wait.

You've become an idiot in just a few days, congratulations. Posting same kind of stuff like Arox (stuff that wont make people laugh even when forced)
Quote from The Very End :
Now I am just pissed of.

Get drunk, you are way funnier that way

Quote from EliteAti :You've become an idiot in just a few days, congratulations.

So you're the one to judge when I become an idiot? Nice =)
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Hah I love how you all pick on me. w8.. ah, you want to see the pic. Wait.

You have some serious problems dude.
Thank you TVE for quoting that shit, makes putting people on the ignore list completely pointless.
hush up and enjoy the pictures below.

And my personal favorite atm:

To be honest, you just make it worse post by post. This would have ended on earlier page but yeah.. some of you are just pure, how to say.. trolls?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :some of you are just pure, how to say.. trolls?

Says the one who posted a sick, messed up .gif of animal cruelty?
Better be trolls than mentally ill.

You disgust me...
Quote from DevilDare :Better be trolls than mentally ill.

You disgust me...

Hey there pretty girl, ASL?
All the fuss about two black men kicking a cat. Here's some lulz to lighten the mood.

Tomba: Seriously, just quit it. You've screwed this thread up enough as it is.

Anyway, I found this pic quite funny :P
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :
[...]

Honestly your pictures especially the last one arent funny and i'm also disgusted by you because you shouldnt make jokes with that.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm trying to make people laugh at the jokes, not that they (for example, the last one) are blind. It's the fact that she can't see why the kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jeebus I iz sorry!
My god, that's just horrible, i would honestly beat those two (i don't even know the word that's not considered racists, african americans? what if their not americans) idiots till blood starts coming out of their ears..

That's really ****ed up, man. Arox, log off Tomba's account before the mods close this one too.
The internet brings out the worst in everyone.
I'm just sickened and disgusted, and I consider that to have been one of the most severe abuses of posting privileges I've seen on this forum in a long time.
Lol
Chill ppl I saw that gif and yes this guys deserve to be kicked in the face with my high army boots since i love animals
But i dont get it do you guys live in some perfect world in which such things just doesnt exist?
I mean yes this was lam3 and i feel bad for kitty but i saw something more cruel many times in real so i dont find in this gif anything worth making such a fuss about
I wonder do you live in basements or something because if this gif make you cry you going to be crashed by the real world once you leave your cells

Here something to soften the atmosphere.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG