The online racing simulator
Can someone explain the basics of LFS?
Hi, I played on my friends LFS S2 game..
so I personally got a demo to check it out...
So after borrowing his laptop for several days...
I now know how hard it is to drive
Can someone explain all the basics of LFS..when driving?
I have yet to find it
there isn't a single manual to show me
the three lights on the dash board
what a throttle is..
What the purpose of the clutch is...
I thought the clutch was a device that allowed the big axle to move underneath the car
And all the other meters, graphs and stuff that's seen on the interface
And i'm not a troll like people had assumed of me before.
I haven't driven a real car before and I'm still use to games like Need for speed and Burn out.
I liks LFS more since it isn't as basic and more (obviously) realistic, even though it's harder...I still want to learn.

Any help from anyone?
www.lfsmanual.net should help you out with getting to know how it works. If there's something missing from the manual then have a look at wikipedia, it should help you find what you need to know.
Do you have a steering wheel, or are you using the keyboard?

The clutch is a double friction plate used to dislocate the engine from the transmission. Any time the engine RPM needs to deviate from the road speed (ie, when shifting, or stopped) the clutch needs to be disengaged (pushed down) so that the engine can revolve independently of the transmission and wheels. I recommend using the automatic clutch option, until you get used to the game.
Quote from toiletspeed :
I haven't driven a real car before and I'm still use to games like Need for speed and Burn out.

Thats a big problem, you should have a little bit of knowledge about cars before playing this game. Also you should forget everything about Need for speed and burnout.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG