The online racing simulator
Polish LFS League promo movie
(14 posts, started )
#1 - Makao
Very Cool Video! Nice Action and great CameraWork. Keep it up.
#3 - Hahmo
Pretty good
Very Nice!
#5 - Danas
Loved it, just that in some cases you can the the bugged up materials from reflection mods (blue stands, poles) otherwise the video was perfect
Its a damn shame you didnt use custom skins in the video, video material was great though.
yupp, shame about the skins :P Also, I HATED the music :P But thats just me, I guess :P Otherwise, great work! I really liked some of the scenes
#8 - Hahmo
Finally kinda something else than drifting, makes the video itself much better imo. Tired of the drift videos that all look the same with too much effects
Good video.
Quote from Hahmo :Finally kinda something else than drifting, makes the video itself much better imo. Tired of the drift videos that all look the same with too much effects

+1

Really nice video, some nice action, good camera angles and nice effects
Is this the definitive version? I miss some text, logo or anything that indicates that this is a promo movie of the Polish LFS league.

The video is very cool, but as they have said, skins would make it look a lot better, also some text or logo relating it to the Polish league is important, and the ending could be better. It looks kinda incomplete to me, like most of the hard work has been done but it needs the finishing touches.

+1 to no more drifting movies that look all the same.
good stuff, well done!
loved it
Best promo evar
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG