The online racing simulator
Nick's last paragraph is right, there was some crazy shit going on. That is why penalties were handed out, for incidents of stupidity. We punish stupidity, not racing contact. The rules are pretty simple, ‘Race Hard, but Race Fair’
Quote from NickC :Just want to mix myself in to this a bit . Because i had this same discussion before on SR forums.

IRL you'll get pushed around alot. TBH if someone pushes me a little i push him a little back. Thats just normal in the sport. Otherwise you'll always be the one who get's pushed around.

Totally agree with this in Real Life Only. Doing this in a sim where Lag issues and a slight rub could lead to a massive and unrealistic crash is a bit flawed. Hence why there is tougher penalties for excessive rubbing in sim leagues and rightly so.

Sim racing is not (no matter how much we want to think otherwise) real life racing, therefore to say that it's ok to do it IRL must mean it's ok to do so in Sim racing is, imo, using failed logic
Quote from NickC :IRL you'll get pushed around alot. TBH if someone pushes me a little i push him a little back. Thats just normal in the sport. Otherwise you'll always be the one who get's pushed around.

Same in LFS, like on IHR server, someguy was holding me up alot and always slamming the door etc. Pushing a bit. Comming up to t1 i just let my car lean a little to his so i can pass. "REVENGE WRECKING" is what you get then. Thats just silly.

Hear hear Nicky...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG