The online racing simulator
Snowman Rally 2010
(7 posts, started )
Snowman Rally 2010
Once again, the Snowman rally is looking like it may live up to it's name. Snow is falling again in Inverness and surrounding areas, with a weather warning in place for the rest of the day and light snow forecasted for Sat.

So anyone making it to view mad drivers with overpowered cars on track not fit for taking a mountain bike on.

Heres a link for the Highland council website, showing the exemption orders showing where the stages are held.
http://www.highland.gov.uk/lei ... ccess/exemptionorders.htm
This will all end in tears.
#4 - wild
Is it still snowing up that way or has it stopped?

It only snowed for a bit in the morning yesterday in Elgin before it started to melt hrmm
#5 - Joe93
fingers crossed there is a bit of snow! makes all the more fun watching 205's trying to handbrake round hairpins then ending up in a ditches!

Ill maybe be heading upto this one if the sister + lad go up doubt my dad will be game for going this year
It ain't snowing just now, was last night but it is meant to be snowing later on the week and on Saturday as far as i know
So did anybody go to the snowman then. I went with my brothers and i have to say it was just AMAZING. Qutie a few cars crashed, and quite a few fails at the hairpin. I was at Stage 3 which this year was reversed. I will get some photos when i can up on here. Or my brother will. But yeah it was very good

Snowman Rally 2010
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG