The online racing simulator
2010 TBOC Round 3: Race Discussion
PMs have been sent to all active drivers (except Pearcy_2k7 because his bloody PM box is full).

Please keep an eye out here at 6:45GMT for any extra spots which will be allocated as usual.

Thanks.
Does that mean that I'm officially off the reserves list now?
Quote from PwnageSniper :Does that mean that I'm officially off the reserves list now?

If you recieved a PM you are an active driver. If you didn't you're a reserve.
in other words yes jack :P
Cant make it this race,
Good luck ladies!
OK folks, we have a total of 11 spaces remaining. Please PM me for the password.
Just so everyone who doesn't know knows, I'm at a highschool swim meet all day today (as I was yesterday) and have a limited wireless connection...they only let web browsing. I won't be able to download the serverside mprs until late overnight (sometime between 0500 and 0600 UTC) so don't worry, when I get home I'll download them and get them up quickly.

Sorry guys i dont feel well at all, the 20 min before the race had some bad moments already but it keeps going now in quali aswell.

cu next race..
#9 - VoiD
I´m not interested to race with a bunch of retarded wannabe´s..

Signed out, have fun!
Q: first XRT, satisfied.

Sprint: little bit unlucky start, I had a collision with one of the FXO's and fell to 8th. Anyway the rest of the race was great. My setup wasn't perfect at all, but about 10000% better then the one from the previous round. I should've used more pressure on the rears, it was very slippy from lap 6 even if I drove smoothly. Anyway it was a great fight with D. Lind on last laps, luckilly he didn't pass me.

Race: I knew my set needs some improvements, but I had no time. Racing was fine untill lap 7 when my tyres were very hot. I lost a few positions, but 6th place is good. I'm still learning to make a good longer distance xrt setup and this race has shown a good progress in that way. Hopefully I can do a competitive setup next time. Grats to CoRe's double.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG