The online racing simulator
Progress report
(31 posts, closed, started )
Can we close this thread? Another thread with only whining.
Marco1 @ That's also my point...
Quote from Marco1 :i think i have said enought maybe if the mods want they can close this useless thread...

Greez Heiko

thank god you had time to post your comments. now the mods can close this thread as you requested

alot of "clone posts" in this thread.
Quote from Marco1 :Hello guys,

sry BUT WTF U WANT ??!!
if you dont like the development speed from Live For Speed SWITCH THE GAME !

no one said that u must play it

and i think Victor,Scawen and Eric dont stand up every morning and Developing the game this guys havent made her hobby to her Job ... maybe this guy have a family ? or some friends ? or other hobbys ?

u can be happy with the current standart what lfs acctualy have

and yes its a bit bad if someone anounces some updates and there dont coming BUT thats real life guys...
the devs maybe wont bring a patch ect out with bugs or some other shit on it to there Coumunity.
they want to improf the game as good as they can ... and dont just put out one patch after the next one .. they want to bring us a good and nice game with less bugs and better gameplay ...

i think i have said enought maybe if the mods want they can close this useless thread...

Greez Heiko

You are missing the point completely. This ain't a whining thread about development time or something like that. I am just showing how communication is done in another forum. Nothing more, nothing less. Please read before you post your comment. This is why threads gets closed.

Is it so difficult to stay on topic? If this is the course this forum is going we are lost.
I always thought LFS had a great community. And I definately met them on the track. But it seems that only kids visit the forums.
Maybe I should just stay on the track and leave 'this community' to what it is.
No, you are actually whining because some other game have those development reports, and LFS doesn't.
Oh god. Yes, please close this thread.
This thread is closed

Progress report
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG