The online racing simulator
Best spec for playing LFS
(3 posts, started )
Hi,

I'm looking at replacing my laptop but I need something small (prob 13.3") because I travel a lot.

I use large programs like sony movie maker (HD videos), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and of course LFS etc. For LFS I've been told that the processor is more important than graphics card...... is this the case?

Because of the small size lap top I want 13"-14" I'm finding I hard to find something powerful.

Can someone please advise me what kind of spec I should be looking for?
Yes, CPU performance is extremely important in LFS. I don't know about any of the current integrated graphics chips, but if the laptop comes with a discreet graphics card, you're guaranteed to be CPU limited in LFS.
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
#3 - 65D
Quote from GOT DENNINGED :
I use large programs like sony movie maker (HD videos), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and of course LFS etc. For LFS I've been told that the processor is more important than graphics card...... is this the case?

Because of the small size lap top I want 13"-14" I'm finding I hard to find something powerful.

The first, If you want to use those programs, 13'' is too small. If you have small laptop, there is poor components as well included. So, If your budget is able to get only 13''-14'' inches, you can forget at least HD's and LFS.

If you want seriously quality computer, I recommend highly desktop. Live For Speed uses a lot of processor yes I agree. If you don't want desktop, I recommend to search only over 17'' computers, or then you can go play only Window's Pinball.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG