The online racing simulator
LLWS 2010 Round 6 - Chase Cup Blackwood Winter GP - Post-Race discussion
discuss it here
What a great event! Thx alot again for Gav from SR and Young from Something Awful for the battles! I had loads of fun!
#3 - J@tko
I was booked to admin the LLWS Round that was taking place today. However I obviously got the wrong server, and watched the FOX-BL1 Grass-Cutting World Championships/Arox vs Niko Pitting Challenge, beautifully combined in one exciting race. Nice
#4 - Seb66
2nd even with a spin... I'm happy
Everything worked fine, and the race was nice. Only one safety car, and it came in the worst spot for me Boothy took the advantage and passed me, luckily no one else managed to do that

I had quite slow pace in the race, mostly because lack of practice. But very nice race, maybe I will show up in the oval event also, even if I'm not that much of a oval racer fan.
I`v finally managed to sort my connection, and wasn`t so bad in Q, but made a mistake at start due to cold tires, and end up to the back.
I`m sorry for couple of contacts, there were no intention from my side, but people were pushing even if there was no room to pass.
SC ruined yet another fine race, because nobody had respect after restart, like we were racing for money. Mixed filed should of been sorted prior to restart, so we could see who is racing against who, and it was too late for SC anyway (guy was getting a sun tan on the beach for a couple of laps till SC came out).
I would like to point out another thing to the admins (if they were present) :
keep track about blue flag rule during race, and for cars constantly exiting the pit w/o looking for others, some drivers clearly doesn`t have a clue about the meaning of certain rules.
I won`t file any protest or watch the replay, just want to have clean,fair and interesting race. IMO, all incidents were "racing" incidents, and this was one of the best events for me (finished one after long time).

Gratz to winer, podium, and all finishers!
Cya on KY1!
#7 - pik_d
Quote from EliteAti :Session - Race
your name - Anton Moroz (EliteAti)
Cars Involved - 03 (EliteAti), 81 (fermevc), 13 (sokke), 0 (Ori)
Lap/time - 49 laps, ~1 hour

description out of your point of view - Car #03 divebombs after noticing an opportunity to fight back the lost position, however it results in positions lost for involved drivers. Its clearly my fault in this one, i got way too optimistic in that corner and i apologize from involved cars. I will never do that again. My apologies once again.

You do realize that Fermevc was not fighting you for position? He was a lap down from you. He had a blue flag and shouldn't have closed the door like that after screwing up the corner like he did.
For having practiced about 5 laps before qualifying, I'm pretty happy with my race. Started 15th, finished 8th even with a couple offs.

Aaaaaaand... we're dangerously close to clinching the team championship! Aaaaaand.... Simon is dangerously close to the driver's title!

GOOOOOOOONS
#9 - Ori
I need to apologise to Moroz for disturbing him. I was blue flagged and totally forgot it after the SC period was over. To my excuse I can say i got it displayd long after green was out. Yet stupid and avoidable. Sorry once again.

Other than that: The by far best NDR event I have been in. Great job guys. Big fun.
Quote from Ori :I need to apologise to Moroz for disturbing him. I was blue flagged and totally forgot it after the SC period was over. To my excuse I can say i got it displayd long after green was out. Yet stupid and avoidable. Sorry once again.

Other than that: The by far best NDR event I have been in. Great job guys. Big fun.

Totally. Someone on our Vent channel noted (ironically, a matter of minutes before it came out) there hadn't been a safety car for most of the race. It went clean and smooth for most of the distance.
I hope that you guys had a good race, I missed this round for personal reasons
Well it was a pretty fun race for me overall but I should apologise to James Peace for crashing him out, sorry I didn't mean to do that
LLWS Round 6 : Tiger Express securing 3rd place at the championship
Blackwood, Sunday, February 14th,

The 6th and penultimate round of the 2010 LFSCART Light Winter Series took part at Blackwood GP track. Out of the 30 cars engaged, 7 Tiger Express Motorsports cars could be found on track : Yann Laprevotte, Lims Chebbi and Anton Moroz for TEM, Vince Lombardi and WhiteTEM, Dominik Engel and Laurynas Matonis for PinkTEM. Also to be signaled : Anton Moroz was racing his first ever event for Tiger Express on this day.

One car of each team could be found in the top 10 on the grid : Anton was on the 3rd row, Vince on the 4th, and Domi on the 5th one. Meanwhile, Niko, Yann and Lims were stuck in 17th, 18th and 20th positions. One car was already missing : Lauris’s, as the poor Lithuanian wasn’t allowed to take start thanks to the 107% rule, which also eliminated 4 other cars. Read more...

www.tigerexpress.net
Nice summary of your team's race. And by the way, nice homepage.

This race was luckily not that eventful like the last one. I reached the place I wanted in the qualifying and took the lead after J.Peace's first mistake who was obviously struggling with the tyre temperatures.^^ Then I continually increased the gap to the 2nd place until the SC came out, but between Seb and me were enough lapped cars so that I only needed to keep the car on track.

Bye.

LLWS 2010 Round 6 - Chase Cup Blackwood Winter GP - Post-Race discussion
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG