The online racing simulator
i just signed up for twitter...
(17 posts, started )
am i nuts?
I think you accidentally made a post to the LFS Forum instead of on twitter.
Quote from bunder9999 :am i nuts?

To answer your question: yes, you are. Twitter is useless. Facebook is so much more. In fact, I don't know why Facebook tries to imitate Twitter all the time, Twitter has NOTHING ELSE to offer that Facebook doesn't already have!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :To answer your question: yes, you are. Twitter is useless. Facebook is so much more. In fact, I don't know why Facebook tries to imitate Twitter all the time, Twitter has NOTHING ELSE to offer that Facebook doesn't already have!

except that facebook has stupid games and quizzes and other useless fluff that keeps bombarding me with status updates (i don't give a rats ass about you tending your farmville) and installation requests.

seeing as i don't visit my facebook all that often either (for the above reason), chances are i won't use twitter all that much. i figured it was either this, or perhaps vlogging on youtube. (except that i have nothing important to talk about)
#5 - JJ72
Twitter is useful............ if you are a cyber stalker
i dont need any twitter or facebook

just too lazy to write something in there
Umm, we needed to know?

I mean, really that should be your first 'tweet' I believe it is called...

(This is all being said sarcastically not angrily! So please take it as the funny that it is not.)
#8 - 5haz
Quote from JJ72 :Twitter is useful............ if you are a cyber stalker

So is Facebook.

Twitter is only useful if you have interesting things to say, and if you are a person that people actually care about, that rules out most of the ordinary plebs like us.
#9 - G!NhO
Yes.
#10 - wild
I'd say it's pretty useful depending on what you are interested in. I usually just use mine for getting the latest #F1 news. It's pretty useful when you are at school or college and they have Social networking websites blocked.

Just search for the things you are most interested in, For example IndyCar racing .. Which will come up with a whole load of results (http://twitter.com/IndyCarSeries - That's the official Indycar page). Hope that helps you.

Oh yeah you can follow me if you want to, it's in my sig
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :To answer your question: yes, you are. Twitter is useless. Facebook is so much more. In fact, I don't know why Facebook tries to imitate Twitter all the time, Twitter has NOTHING ELSE to offer that Facebook doesn't already have!

facebook is almost awesome.
Quote from bunder9999 :am i nuts?

yes

Personally i don't see the use either in facebook or twitter.
Pointless topic, it's same important as me making a topic saying i pooped in pants.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :facebook is almost awesome.

if you don't mind ignoring all the app requests. i go onto myfaceboter once a month. only to remind myself why i should never visit such pointless wastes of time (and bandwidth).
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Pointless topic, it's same important as me making a topic saying i pooped in pants.

are you Doofy?
EDIT: I always thought that a Twitter was the bit of skin between the twat and the shitter.
No, im Ralph.
I signed up on Twitter like a year ago.

But after I registered I was like: What now?

Well, then nothing. So I never logged in since.
i see so ütterly pointless to use those kind of sites...

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG