The online racing simulator
is this a good connection for insim hosting?
i host my teams insim on my pc and i was wondering if this was a good enough connection for it

Depends where the LFS server is, how much latency matters with whatever your InSim app does and how stable your connection is long term.
41ms within 100miles is bad and the rest is just utterly useless. What's the bandwidth? You will need quite a bit of upload, especially for high MCI/NLP frequencies.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

I guess that is bad too then

No, I mean 41ms is not too bad either, except for InSim hosting. Ideally the InSim application should be running on the same machine as the LFS host it's connecting to, because latency matters rather a lot, depending on the application.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Only sad thing is, that the result isn't yours

Yes, it is mine.

FYI I am Shadowww (and yes I know this post will get me b& but I don't care because I got own mailserver so I have >9000 mailboxes to make demo accounts with).
Quote from YouAreNubcake :Yes, it is mine.

FYI I am Shadowww (and yes I know this post will get me b& but I don't care because I got own mailserver so I have >9000 mailboxes to make demo accounts with).

lol you fag
Quote from YouAreNubcake :Yes, it is mine.

The more you make demo accounts, the longer you will be banned on your main, keep digging your own grave mate.
Quote from EliteAti :The more you make demo accounts, the longer you will be banned on your main, keep digging your own grave mate.

Cool story bro. & I don't care
#13 - Migz
Quote from YouAreNubcake :

You = Shadow
Shadow = Fag
Therefore imo Tomba's connection is much better because he's not an arsehole and you are.
Quote from Migz :Therefore imo Tomba's connection is much better because he's not an arsehole and you are.

That must be +25MB.

I'm too ashame to show my results, so I'll just leave them alone. Here in Croatia connection speed isn't very good.
#15 - Migz
Quote from matijapkc :That must be +25MB.

I'm too ashame to show my results, so I'll just leave them alone. Here in Croatia connection speed isn't very good.

Nah don't worry, my speed is probably worse.

#17 - vvip

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG