The online racing simulator
Indy 500, pretty good race.
(9 posts, started )
Whats up, what do u think about indianapolis 500, i think marco did wrong by letting pass hornish, but maybe if he block hornish they get crash i dont know...

Danica did a great job
#2 - Rob76
Quote from Blas89 :Whats up, what do u think about indianapolis 500, i think marco did wrong by letting pass hornish, but maybe if he block hornish they get crash i dont know...

Danica did a great job

It was a good race, with quite a few drivers with a shout at the win. I think Marco proved to be sporting in not moving across on Hornish. Maybe if he'd moved low straight after exiting turn 4 he could have made Hornish's job harder, but the Penske had far more speed.

Bad timing of the last yellow for a few drivers (including Danica), but certainly helped Hornish and almost created an Andretti fairytale ending. AGR have seen their Honda engine advantage wiped out this season, so it made Michael's Indy500 comeback a longshot, but with a little luck he almost pulled it off. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries again next year.

I'm glad I watched this one and taped Monaco.
another great reason to have an indy car in LFS much less a nascar or something, then we could recreate races or.. race online on an indy 500 server
That was a fun race... I was cheering for Danica right up until 10 laps to go... Then figured it was an Andretti's time to win, so cheered for both of them.

And that's what makes a great champion: Letting the other guy pass because you want to win fair... I would probably crashed Hornish and slid across the line in first Just hook your front wheel around his nose, and let it slide.

Edit: Never mind... But I wonder if her sister is still available
Marco played fair on the finish straight but he scrubbed off so much speed in the final turns that Sam could have passed him high or low and won.

Of the 3 photo-finishes in Indy 500 history, this is the first time that the passing driver has won the race. In 1982 (Gordon Johncock vs. Rick Mears) and 1992 (Al Unser Jr. vs. Scott Goodyear), the leading driver held off the chaser. Marco Andretti has the dubious honor of being the first driver to lead Lap 199 but not Lap 200. But after legitimate questions about his readiness for the race, it's safe to say now that he is the real deal!

Now he just has to break the curse. Mario's win in '69 still stands as the only Indy 500 victory for the Andretti family.
i liked it. It was about time Hornish won it. If Marco or Micheal won it i would also be happy so i think that it was pretty good.
#7 - th84
Good race, had some troubles with my cable and missed the last 80 laps or so , luckily the superbike race was on too, so i got my fix
Yeah, Hornish just had a hella fast car and there was no stopping him. Great race though, and marco did all he could without blocking and taking them both out which would have been stupid. I was hoping for michael to get his chance but was a sweet race in the end anyway.

oh avatars
#9 - aoun
I cant believe what happend to Marco.. ah well!!

Hes like Montoya and Villeneurve who did the same thing but actually won. .

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG