The online racing simulator
Request - XRT Sounds
(9 posts, started )
Request - XRT Sounds
Hmm you must be a Muslim so Hari Raya Aidilfitri! ANd sorry all that rev limiter sound can only be recreated by taking the car in LFS and full throttle to max RPM. The popping sound you gonna hear is the engine disintegrating.
Eid Mubarak!

I didn't know that, i wish LFS cars could sound like that though
Quote from hiroshima guy :The popping sound you gonna hear is the engine disintegrating.

It's called cut-off.. and you won't blow your engine because you are going cut-off, maybe after a long time, but for a few seconds, it only damages the gear box (i.e. Drifting)

Oh by the way, just rename XRR_default to XRT_example, you will get the gear whine, and you will be happy.
Quote from KhalidAbuKhafes :Eid Mubarak!

Thank you but I don't really understand Arabic. It means blessed festivals i went to search. Yup The popping sound in LFS is cut-off when you reach max RPM. It will damage the gearbox like what he said. I wonder why you people in Qatar liked to pimp their cars then damage it for no apparent reasons LoL.
can someone make em for a demo car in LFS (not counting in the rev limit, don't care bout it)

i prefer XRT

greetz

ps.: pls don't talk again bout rev limit, i said i don't care, pls make
Quote from nitrox1935 :can someone make em for a demo car in LFS (not counting in the rev limit, don't care bout it)

i prefer XRT

greetz

ps.: pls don't talk again bout rev limit, i said i don't care, pls make

Try my sound..
My busy sound is no good but, Is Busy boy team:lle
please look at the last post date b4 bumping another thread without needing it...

Request - XRT Sounds
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG