The online racing simulator
Quote from ChiliFan :that doesn't mean you can't build them again

It does, since other people are already building it and you would violate there copyrights or whatever.
Are you talking about building to 'exact' specifications?

I stated I'd like to build an LX4/LX6. In real life these cars are comparable to Lotus 7's, Caterham's etc. Or the popular choice for builders; a 'locost'. This doesn't violate copyrights, yet I would still consider when I do end up building mine that it will be like an LX4/LX6 depending on how I do the build.

Eitherway, it wouldn't violate any copyrights or laws to build something to the specifications of a RAC, MRT, BF1 etc - it would only do so if you tried commercially selling it to race teams or the public for that matter. For personal use there isn't anything anyone can do with you buying all the parts and following a pattern/specification etc... It only fails legally when trying to sell the product or trying to patent the idea as your own.
Xrr .
RB4 built to GTR spec.
Bf1
Lx4 ! the most exiting car in lfs
I'd love a XFG as real car
FZ5, maybe with one or two turbochargers
rb4 and fzr. the most sexy cars in lfs :lovies3d:
Definately the Uf1000 !!
I would like to build the RB4, maybe no the fastest or the coolest but for me it is very fun to drive. Then I will build the XRT and RAC
Quote from Asphalt Scream :I would like to build the RB4, maybe no the fastest or the coolest but for me it is very fun to drive. Then I will build the XRT and RAC

RAC already exists
FOX or LX4
Quote from profike :RAC already exists

Oh man you are right, I completely forgot!
Well at least it's one car less to work on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG