The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 56: Long Exposure at Night

This weeks theme is... "Long Exposure at Night".

Rules: (made by Taavi(EST), these will not be changed)

Edit a screenshot including light trails and over-exposed floodlights.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Cars: All Cars (except single seaters)
Tracks: All Tracks

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400 x 400 px , a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted

All entrants to post between the time of this post and 22:00 GMT on Friday 19th February 2010

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work. NO VOB MODS!

Thanks and good luck to all.
-
(blakehoo88) DELETED by blakehoo88
NO VOB MODS!

or else...you will die
A first concept, it's not the final Screenshot. Please tell me what you think about it.
Attached images
long_exposure_1_s.jpg
very nice
Quote from Dominic123 :A first concept, it's not the final Screenshot. Please tell me what you think about it.

That looks good man
Better resolution ?
Bigger resolution. I think the light-trails are little bit too dark what do you think?
Attached images
long_exposure_1.jpg
Final Entry

High-Res

Kind of a botch job, i know. Was rushed, forgive me.

Edit: Tried to fix some stuff.
Fkin hell. You make aston look sooooo sexy. The devs should look at this.
great Taavi.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Final Entry
High-Res

Kind of a botch job, i know. Was rushed, forgive me.

The colours are nice and that, but the light trails are really bad, Fix them up and u could win again
Quote from lukelfs :The colours are nice and that, but the light trails are really bad, Fix them up and u could win again

I know they suck but i currently have no idea how to make them better, will try surely but not today.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :I know they suck but i currently have no idea how to make them better, will try surely but not today.

Well it seems u created them with the brush tool freehand, maybe try like the pen tool or line tool? , they also look kinda stuck on the image
Finally a diffrent picture from Taavi, I was really bored with same old stuff...
I think I'll take part in this competition, I really like the idea with the light motion ...

Quote from TypeRacing :Finally a diffrent picture from Taavi, I was really bored with same old stuff...

try making sth. by yourself if you are "really bored" with the others pics or just stop complaining ...
Quote from lukelfs :Well it seems u created them with the brush tool freehand, maybe try like the pen tool or line tool? , they also look kinda stuck on the image

I would take several pics with running car and the then create line with bezier
Here we go :P

Final Entry:

High Res
Attached images
long_exposure_1_s.jpg
long_exposure_1.jpg
Well, I guess I'll take a shot at this. My first Photomode comp, too.. Didn't come out as good as I envisioned it, but then again, I guess it never does

edit: Tweaked the lights a bit. I think it looks better now.

preview - full
Attached images
long_exposure_at_night_preview.jpg
long_exposure_at_night_v2.jpg
Quote from macsy :Well, I guess I'll take a shot at this. My first Photomode comp, too.. Didn't come out as good as I envisioned it, but then again, I guess it never does

The only thing letting this edit down is the lens flare on the flood lights. Try to make those look better and you'd have a winner.
Quote from macsy :My first Photomode comp, too..

Me too

My entry: - hope u like it

High-Res in the att. :
Attached images
photomode56.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :The only thing letting this edit down is the lens flare on the flood lights. Try to make those look better and you'd have a winner.

Thanks. Any tips on that? I did those lights from scratch, and I too thought that they didn't look right, but dunno how to improve them.
Quote from macsy :Well, I guess I'll take a shot at this. My first Photomode comp, too.. Didn't come out as good as I envisioned it, but then again, I guess it never does

preview - full

Nice man and i agree about the lights. Maybe add some blur...i dunno.

Quote from AudiBG :Me too

High-Res in the att. :

Nice work man.

preview - full

Wow great one:lovies3d:
Quote from jrd.racer :Nice man and i agree about the lights. Maybe add some blur...i dunno.

Quote from Timo1992 :Wow great one:lovies3d:

Thanks, fellas! Updated it a bit, added the blur and a hint of color.
Quote from AudiBG :Me too

High-Res in the att. :

UFO's? , fix the sky up, it ruins the pic tbh, the light trails look amazing though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG