The online racing simulator
#1 - TJbr
Connection problem [Misterious, please help]
Hi, i searched the other topics but didnt find nothing like my problem, so here we go:

Im with a bizarre connection problem. I have been having this problem from a long time, and yesterday i could prove that it is really happening, it happened 3 times on a champ race (LFSBR x LFSLA).

The problem is that when we are in the "End race" screen (that where we make the grid for the race) and go to start the race (everybody press ready), i lost connection to the server. Yes, its weird. This happened 3 times yesterday, and after this i played the 1 hour race with no problems...

So, the issue is that when we pass the End Race Screen to the track my connection bar raise and i lost connection. I just lose connection when happens this, other times in the game is goes well.

Yesterday i turned off all aplications that were using internet, i tryed playing with firewall and without it and the same problem happened...

Sorry for my bad english, but i really need HELP. I play championships and my connection cant time out just when the race is becoming to start... This is frustrating.

Im waiting for some help, thank you

#2 - TJbr
Please!!!! I need help!
#3 - Nick.
You might be lagging out from all the information being sent to your computer at the starting line, with everyone's cars revving and making the slightest movements.

It's not uncommon to lag out if the track or "time of day" is changed, either.
#4 - TJbr
Quote from Nick. :You might be lagging out from all the information being sent to your computer at the starting line, with everyone's cars revving and making the slightest movements.

It's not uncommon to lag out if the track or "time of day" is changed, either.

Yes... might be this. But i dont have any other connection problem with LFS or even with other games. I have 1MB download and 1MB upload speed, wich is a good connection for Brazil. I even host some games like CSS with 20 slots and have no problem....

Please, anyone knows something i can do??

ps: im not talking about track or time of day changing, just race starting after the "ready screen".

thx!
Quote from TJbr :Yes... might be this. But i dont have any other connection problem with LFS or even with other games. I have 1MB download and 1MB upload speed, wich is a good connection for Brazil. I even host some games like CSS with 20 slots and have no problem....

Please, anyone knows something i can do??

ps: im not talking about track or time of day changing, just race starting after the "ready screen".

thx!

Well, I think it's your wireless fault, since this is happening probably due to a packets loss.
Try pressing shift+F8 and note the debug messages in chat.

I remember some players always get disconnected when track changes are implemented, always the same players everytime.

Good luck.

SD.
#7 - TJbr
Quote from SparkyDave :Try pressing shift+F8 and note the debug messages in chat.

I remember some players always get disconnected when track changes are implemented, always the same players everytime.

Good luck.

SD.

Ok good tip. Ill try this next time.

If somebody can help me, please do it

thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG