The online racing simulator
We Need Marshalls!
Well, We need 1, or 2 people who are willing to marshall the races in the 60 lap GP League,

The job of the marshalls would be to:

Watch Pit lane exit is followed and issue DT's for failure to follow,

Hand out Penalties for any violations listed within the rules.

The ideal people will be those who "like to watch" as i don't suspect that there will be many penalties to hand out.

Express your interest.
I hope to be racing in it but if I'm not for some reason I will. I can help with other things after race too if you like, watch replays for protests, update websites etc etc..
Quote from aobrien :I hope to be racing in it but if I'm not for some reason I will. I can help with other things after race too if you like, watch replays for protests, update websites etc etc..

Appreciate that offer for the after race stuff. I'm going to be creating a Retro style results table (by retro i mean from the ATC 60 Lap GP History), But would certainly be interested in help on Race reports and the likes.

As for the protests..... The plan is that everything is dealt with during race time, No after race drama that is seen so often (and in the past has entirely collapsed teams).

Quote from ATC League Site :This is a Laid back league, There are going to be No Protests, People who cause problems on the server will receive race penalties on the spot. Anybody who decides they want to argue after the race will simply be told to "Get Out".

I do alot of race reports for my team so I don't see any problems there. I will gladly do it for you.
Just going to give this a quick bump to see if anybody is interested!. If come race day we can't have marshalls on track then we will have to go the ol' fashioned "race reports" way. but i would much prefer to have it all handled on the spot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG