The online racing simulator
My first skin copied from real life.
(5 posts, started )
Well, this is the first time I've tried to replicate a skin from a real life car.
The car is my mates real life car. Niall Murray(n-murray) the lfs licence holder drives this car in real life in a championship over here for 14-17 year olds(Niall's 14). Each car has a 1.0 litre engine and Niall's car is a Toyota Starlet. Here is pics of it:

These images are copyright to Niall's sponsor, D4DPhotos.com.

Well anyways here is my attempt converting it onto the XFG. Hope you like it and if you wanna use it public just pm me.

There is a couple of videos of Niall driving onboard at Mondello Park if you want to look at them too. Here , here and here .

Enjoy!
Attached images
nmlfs.jpg
i like
looks about alright i guess I assume you know about the stretching It's hard to judge only from screenies. And the colors should be a bit darker and with a thicker yellow outline !?

anyways, looks nice! The vids are a goood watch too. although the races are a bit short. Maybe he'd had catched the lead back, in the 3rd video. On the other had... quite a rough ride already there
Quote from JazzOn :looks about alright i guess I assume you know about the stretching It's hard to judge only from screenies. And the colors should be a bit darker and with a thicker yellow outline !?

anyways, looks nice! The vids are a goood watch too. although the races are a bit short. Maybe he'd had catched the lead back, in the 3rd video. On the other had... quite a rough ride already there

Ye, they are just heats which sets the grids for finals and the finals are longer. Indeed in video 3, he had also set a fastest lap .5 quicker than anyone!
Looks nice

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG