The online racing simulator
#26 - e.M
yes i did
The FXR and/or UFR I guess.. but the FO8 would be cool too..

(somewhat look-a-like of a lr 'UFR' click)
actually LX is not that hard to build, it's based on Lotus super seven and it's being build under different names all over the world, so LX is basically lotus super 7 under different name for me (they even do in here, estonia: http://images.google.ee/images ... N&hl=et&tab=wi )

XFR or XRR for me
UF1 and give it a little tweak
Hmm...

XRT,XRR,LX6 and RAC please. From IRL - 200sx&240sx.
I would get:
Z cars mini - 'UFR'
Caterham/westfield/lotus 7 - 'LX6' (or maybe even build a westfield with a V8 and make the LX8 that was never made)
Formula Renault (for sprints and hills) - 'FOX'
Quote from hp999 :Hmm...

XRT,XRR,LX6 and RAC please. From IRL - 200sx&240sx.

RAC is a real life car
FXO

It would be a practical thing, and I like the looks of it. And I like the handling.
The Scirocco.

Oh wait...
First choice would be FZR. Second would be FZ5.

I personally think my 944 drives better than the XRT. I am going to get a 944 turbo but that would put the XRT to shame by far

LX6 would have been on my list but all I have to do is buy a Westfield and build myself one special 194CI chevy inline 6. (Add a small turbo and some semi-slicks?) Hell, how about slap a small v8 in there?
Quote from DodgeRacer :UFR, can you imagine how much fun a mini with coilovers and slicks and a fast reving (motorcycle?) engine in it would be?

been done it's called a z-car, fiberglass mini boydyshell on a spaceframe with a motorbike engine
Quote from skstibi :First choice would be FZR. Second would be FZ5.

I personally think my 944 drives better than the XRT. I am going to get a 944 turbo but that would put the XRT to shame by far

LX6 would have been on my list but all I have to do is buy a Westfield and build myself one special 194CI chevy inline 6. (Add a small turbo and some semi-slicks?) Hell, how about slap a small v8 in there?

No way
dream would be an FXR but an LX6 would be the most realistic and if i build a caterham 7 or similar then ill do that as much as i can. but im planning on turning my car into a bit of an XFR, if i get a car to just have for track driving im gonna have it graphiced up in the ukct skin
FZ5 but with awd and twin turbos. That would be a seller. But with the torque split 60% rear.
LX6 aka R500 or CSR260
FBM, MRT, VWS, RAC, BF1
Built them, now what do i get?
BF1. sell it, buy a scooby doo 22b.
LX4 / LX6 - Considering this is a life goal of mine I am sure I will do it, in about 10 more years. (Not built to LFS Specifications though.)
Quote from bmwe30m3 :FBM, MRT, VWS, RAC, BF1
Built them, now what do i get?

Becose MRT and RAC is not nice.
I would make a Blackwood racing track, even paying for those windmills...
Would make me a RAC, but my version would carry a rear anti roll bar as well, and most likely a VQ35DE, not that Saab turbo brick

FXR in real life? Last gen DTM Calibra.... but with a Scooby engine
Hey guys, did you knew that VWS, RAC, MRT and FBM ARE REAL LIFE CARS SO DONT WRITE THEM HERE CAUSE THEY ALREADY ARE BUILD IRL !!!
Im not shouting
that doesn't mean you can't build them again
#50 - Uke

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG