The online racing simulator
What LFS car would you build IRL?
Ok, imagen this. You're watching the lottery on TV, and BAM! You win it!
Or you find a gigantic oil well that can supply earth for 10 years.
It comes down on this: You're gonna get pretty damn rich!
But your still the same guy that was playing LFS yesterday.
Suddenly, you get the idea to give the LFS Development team some monney and buy the copyrights on there cars, and you create them IRL.
What car would you create from LFS into real life, if you had the monney for it?
I would LOVE to own a XRT.
I also would get the XRR build for DTM racing r stuff like that...
and i also would get all the tracks build in my gigantic backyard
I always loved the XRT, that's why I bought a Starion
If I win the lottery I'll buy a widebody Starion, an RX7 and a 3000 GT interior and I'll combine these to build a real life XRT
#3 - Byku
XRT also ... and maybe an LX6 .
#4 - mdmx
Umm. None of them. Pay developers for license wtf? I just don't see any sense in that.

I would probably buy some WRC car instead, as there is 4months of snow and lot's of gravel roads. As a toy, and maybe to drive some N-series rally

Also would buy S2000 racing car and start to drive the league. Very close battles in there, and driving costs are not too high so can finance it several years with your lottery won. In GTR or F1 lottery won or single oil well is not enough to keep doing it. In LFS XF GTR is that kind of car.

Hmm, like-a-XRT car (rwd tbo with +200hp, and old looking chassis) is not that big deal. All you need is a decent job, and you can easily buy (and build) one.

Older Nissan SX200, Toyota Supra, Sierra Cosworth, Mitsu Starion, etcetc.. You can get and tune one up with less than 6k. I used to own SX200 S13, you can very easily get 300hp out of it. With 10k (car + tuning) it would be +400hp.

So definitely no need for lottery or oil wells there..
#5 - e.M
Quote from mdmx :Umm. None of them. Pay developers for license wtf? I just don't see any sense in that.

I would probably buy some WRC car instead, as there is 4months of snow and lot's of gravel roads. As a toy, and maybe to drive some N-series rally

Also would buy S2000 racing car and start to drive the league. Very close battles in there, and driving costs are not too high so can finance it several years with your lottery won. In GTR or F1 lottery won or single oil well is not enough to keep doing it. In LFS XF GTR is that kind of car.

Hmm, like-a-XRT car (rwd tbo with +200hp, and old looking chassis) is not that big deal. All you need is a decent job, and you can easily buy (and build) one.

Older Nissan SX200, Toyota Supra, Sierra Cosworth, Mitsu Starion, etcetc.. You can get and tune one up with less than 6k. I used to own SX200 S13, you can very easily get 300hp out of it. With 10k (car + tuning) it would be +400hp.

So definitely no need for lottery or oil wells there..

you dont get the point he means he would buy a licence for like xrt from devs and would start mass production cars called xrt just for lfs and yes i would choose xrt too even make it popular between drifters that they think they just have to have one
edit: i re-read the post, ok u got it right but i would still love to do my idea
FXO probably, i really like it

XRT is ... well, im not really into it. But its still a nice car.
Lx6 and Mrt
FZR and FXR aaaand lx8 / the non existing one /
i'd build the sciroc- uh no wait
XRT or maybe LX6
UFR, can you imagine how much fun a mini with coilovers and slicks and a fast reving (motorcycle?) engine in it would be?
For using in daily life: XFR or RAC.
For racing pleasure: FXR.
XFG

Yes, I know, I could also buy an old Fiat Punto
#16 - 5haz
Fox
#17 - senn
LX4, but with a turbo engine

Followed closely by the XRT

I don't think i could road register an FZR
well tbh, as fun as this thread is there is no real point, all the LFS cars are based upon a real life car.
That argument aside, i would really like a XF GTR, because it is one of the only cars i can't think of a real life model to go with it, Renault Cleo or meganne(spelling) maybe, although the XRT does look very sexual indeed.
Fzr.
1st choice will be the XF GTR. Using a MkI Punto as a base car then modify it to look like a mini touring car.

2nd Choice will be the XR GT Turbo. Get a Starion or RX7 and put a widebody kit on it with a turbo

3rd Choice will be the LX4. Easy, just buy a Caterham classic.
Quote from three_jump :this video is obviously a fake... the rac didn't spin once!

+1
and it didnt need 2 km to brake for a corner
Xrt... and the GTRs.
edit: i saw that vid yesterday and i couldnt belive it. The RAC in RL seems to handle waaaaay better. Look at him swinging the car from side to side and not having to countersteer a big slide.
That looks like the '05 Raceabout with 2 Exhausts and LED lights.. Maybe the company fixed the problems the old one had, so it handles alot better.

edit: Did anyone notice how laggy the gear number in the dials is?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG