The online racing simulator
What can i do better?
(9 posts, started )
What can i do better?
Hey.. Look at this replay and tell me what i can do better.
Id doesent matter what i do with my car. I cannot run any faster, just +- 0.20

my biggest problem is the first curves...i CANNOT get a good line thru it...
plz help

I'm just a noob but i want to be better :P
Attached files
riLLe_BL1_FO8_5.spr - 39.1 KB - 236 views
I cannot view that replay, what version is it? If it is P/Q, I have to ask if you have a license. So, do you?
Quote from AndroidXP :I cannot view that replay, what version is it? If it is P/Q, I have to ask if you have a license. So, do you?

Oh it is P. I have a license but not on this account u se...
Quote from hamsterr0ttan :Oh it is P. I have a license but not on this account u se...

You can use your LFS-name and password to login to this forum. Doing so will bring up your license status under your name. This is really helpful if you want to ask questions about something connected to licensed-only content. This way you won't be considered a haxXx0r by anybody...

P.S.: I assume your LFS-name is riLLeeee, right?
sign in and post here with your S2 licenced account and you will find you get more help.

SD.
Okay then, the problem still remains, I cannot view your replay. It says "obsolete video" or something
#7 - Jakg
i reccomend you use version U, P seems fishy...
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Quote from hamsterr0ttan :Oh it is P. I have a license but not on this account u se...

Hrmm, posting as a demo user with an F08 spr you claim is your own... Seeing as this is a duplicate account of yours, you should use your S2 Licensed account from now on.
If you look at the name of the replay you see that his driver name was riLLe when he did that replay. Searching LFSW after riLLe gave me a driver called riLLeeee who is from Sweden.

I really believe that this is him. Why he doesn't use this account to log in to this forum - well, I have no idea...

What can i do better?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG