The online racing simulator
hello and which is the largest Online Sim community
Hello fellow racers, this is my first post so go easy on me.

I have been a member for about 6 weeks and I am loving every minute of it, I am slowly improving and getting mid 1.16 at Blackwood in the FBM, my best time being 1.15.800. I keep reading all the help guides on this forum, my aim is to get in the 1.13. I have just ordered a Thrustmaster F430 wheel so I will give an unbiased review after testing it.

Anyway I was wondering which is the largest online Racing community and how big are they, the main ones I believe are LFS, Rfactor and iRacer, I know LFS has between 600 and 1,500 at any one time but what about the others, anyone know?

I did try rfactor before LFS but it just felt wrong when I was driving the vehicles, my friend also tried rfactor, he said the same. LFS has a better feel and driving experience.

Anyway thanks for reading, this is a great forum and I would like to thank all members who contribute as there is a wealth of info for noobs like me.

regards
david8036
I don't know about iRacing but I think the wholes rFactor communitys are larger then the LFS one.
But rFactor community is splited into few "mod community" and there is only ONE lfs community and that is a really good point !

Welcome into the LFS community Have fun with this game
And good luck to catch 1.13 on BL1/FBM combo
Welcome to LFS David
Quality > Quantity.

Welcome to LFS, see you on track!
Welcome David.
Welcome, .......and my pb at bl1/fbm is still 1:16 smth after almost a year.
#7 - hp999
Hai dere! Welcome to LTC. Well,RSC was the biggest one,but since it went down,I don't have any info about it. My PB with FBM is 1:14.88,got lots of room to train.
Welcome to nonsense
Do you mean "the LFS league with biggest population" or "the most popular simulation" ?
hi

I mean largest gaming simm ( people playing wise), wheel has not yet arrived

regards

David8036
Quote from hp999 : My PB with FBM is 1:14.88,got lots of room to train.

That just made me laugh, because my PB with same combo is the same

But good luck with 1:13 dave.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG