The online racing simulator
Annoying Sound Problem
(9 posts, started )
Annoying Sound Problem
Right i've has this since i insatlled lfs but it only occured when i went past the pits witch i could live with. But last night it happened everywhere and i mad loads of mistakes as i couldn't hear my car Heres what it sounds like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxJDrxDHrM

Any solutions
Any sound mods? Maybe you changed something under SHIFT+A? Your speakers could provide that sound if they aren't so new, or if they're really weak. Try to run dxdiag, and sound tests, maybe it will show in some of those.
Remove any mods, usually when ive went lower than 10fps then the same thing happens. It starts looping some clicky sound. Try to lower your settings, to improve your framerate a bit. Good luck.
Quote from matijapkc :Any sound mods?

Nope

Quote from matijapkc :Maybe you changed something under SHIFT+A?

Not that i know of

Quote from matijapkc :Your speakers could provide that sound if they aren't so new, or if they're really weak.

I dont have any any speakers I use the ones built into my laptop.

Quote from matijapkc :Try to run dxdiag, and sound tests, maybe it will show in some of those.

All the tests say that my sound is fine

Quote from hazaky :Try to lower your settings, to improve your framerate a bit.

i did that and it was still the same as before
Does the other sounds work good? Like, in the menu when you click on some button?

Also, how much fps are you getting anyway?
Yes all other sounds work fine If you mean the fps in the misc section then i have 10
Try to get your fps higher, take the fps limit off for a second. This low fps usually has this clicking sound - happened to me like a i said before.
Thanks Works now
Quote from MattEmmens :I dont have any any speakers I use the ones built into my laptop.

That means that those are very weak speakers (as much as I know, laptops have weak speakers). Maybe the speakers are problem, but... Not sure. If you have some friend who can borrow you his speakers, try that out.

Quote from MattEmmens :All the tests say that my sound is fine

That is good. Maybe try lowering Hardware Acceleration in Audio Device Drivers?

And what is your FPS? Do you have VSync on?

Annoying Sound Problem
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG