The online racing simulator
I think Developments
(7 posts, started )
#1 - sxs13
I think Developments
I think in everyone's talking about a lot of unnecessary features. Which is an important development that would provide more realistic driving experience. It is not the key to driving at night in the LFS. And so on blah blah blah ....

Major development would be of the following things I'm not perfect in the current version.

-The engine braking is not enough to slow down the car when you switch to first gear is actually decelerating.

-When I roll the car should not idle the engine shut down and stop the car. But the car idling gurulnia should continue.

-And I think in a sudden when the tires start to pull then the car does not creak acceleration than reality. In fact, the whole suspension to move more than a sudden departure LFS.

Sorry, my very very bad english But I hope to understand what I wanted to say.
I agree on the stuff I understood, but this is not the right place for your thread anyway. =/
Just add apostrophe where applicable..
Attached images
doodle.png
-
(JazzOn) DELETED by JazzOn
#5 - sxs13
Quote from Kristi :Oh my god, google translator fails.

Írd már le légyszi angolul, h nemjó a motorfék+ h alapjáraton nem tud menni az autó mert lefullad kösz
Quote from sxs13 :Írd már le légyszi angolul, h nemjó a motorfék+ h alapjáraton nem tud menni az autó mert lefullad kösz

Ennél kicsit bővebben ki kéne fejtened a motorfék dolgot mert ebbe teljesen jogosan bele fognak kötni. Nálam amúgy mennek az autók alapjáraton.
Ha arra gondolsz, hogy nehéz gázadás nélkül elindulni, akkor az igaz, de nem feltétlen hiba, jópár pörgősebb motorral szerelt benzines autóval elég óvatos kuplunghasználattal lehet csak megcsinálni a valóságban is.

He has some problems with engine braking and according to him it's too easy to stall the cars when you attempt to set off without throttle.
#7 - sxs13
Nem arról van szó, h ha a valóságban vezetsz berakod 1 esbe elindulsz, nem nyúlsz semmihez se addig mész ameddig ki nem fogy a benzin , de az LFS ben nem, gurulsz 3 métert megáll/ lefullad és ez igy nemjó :S

I think Developments
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG