The online racing simulator
Start of my website.
(28 posts, started )
#26 - SamH
Quote from blackbird04217 :Does anyone know of a way to get text left-aligned "Blah Blah" and then some text right-aligned "Ha Ha" but both of these on the same line?

Create a containing div, then two divs within. Replace BB with HTML..

[div]
[div style="float:left;width:49%"]Left text here[/div]
[div style="float:right;width:49%"]Right text here[/div]
[/div]

That'll provide a 2-column layout. I presume that's what you're looking for.
Quote from SamH :Create a containing div, then two divs within. Replace BB with HTML..

[div]
[div style="float:left;width:49%"]Left text here[/div]
[div style="float:right;width:49%"]Right text here[/div]
[/div]

That'll provide a 2-column layout. I presume that's what you're looking for.

Don't forget the [div style="clear:both;"]One column[/div] again, otherwise the text after the columns will end up in the columns.
Well I've updated the online version finally.

Improved the HTML, although I still have a few warnings because of DOCTYPE and meta tags that I have not placed because I am not 100% sure how/what to do with them.

The new layout should fit well on 1024 monitor setups now. Overall it looks similar, with a few minor changes including all the small grammar/spelling errors you guys found. Becky will be happy to note I moved the pictures down the page a little, although someone with a taller resolution will likely see the top part of the pictures still, it is completely hidden at first glance on my screen in FF and IE. I also changed the ordering of the skills list to make a little more sense, I hope.

Added: A very simple Contact Page with my contact information, and a finishing picture of my adventure.

Soon to add a projects page. If you click on the current one you will get the old, crappy layout and lose the menu- so back would need to be pressed. The menu is nothing spectacular although it gets the job done. I was planning on adding small rounded edges, but decided that might be a bit of a challenge to get it lined up correctly; possible though and maybe an improvement I'll think about later as I think the square edges take away...

Thanks for your help and support with the process!

EDIT: Currently both Home and Resume go to 'different pages' with the same content...

Start of my website.
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG