The online racing simulator
XR League Request. NASCAR 09 Paint scheme.
Hey skinners here what I'm looking for I'm looking for NASCAR skins for XRR, XRT, & XRG as I'm Starting a league simular to NASCAR. For more infomation feel free to take a look at http://xrleague.freephpnuke.org/.

Some NASCAR skins I have found on here and other sites. But I'm still missing most of the skins. I hoping to keep this league off in June or July of this year.

If you know of a NASCAR skin on XRR, XRT, or XRG please post a link to it. If you would like to Make one feel free to so so.

EDIT: I have a bunch that Falcon140 did but still looking for more. Must of all I would like to try to find #3 Dale Sr. for teh XRR, XRT, & XRG
#2 - 5tag
Excuse me but: Why don't you make them yourself? Or you let it do "your brother".
wich do you have or do "we" have to guess? Maybe "we" link them all here and you just select?

And yeah, why not make them yourself. Ain't that hard. The stickers can be found as pre-made sheets, so it shouldn't be too hard to slap them together.

PS: great sig 5tag... lmfao
#4 - 5tag
Yeah, i know 5tag. I stated this is a reply To GR once i think. The blue and red paint jobs arn't easy at all to do, so a simple paint like dale sr.'s is done in 5 minutes. Really hard to believe that JL did them xD
I have that çi in style to nascar
#9 - kuffs
? Sorry I does not understand(include) your reactions
Quote from cayenne 49 :? Sorry I does not understand(include) your reactions

Your skin looks great, we're just poking fun at Dale Earnhardt and Nascar's aerodynamics, respectively.
OK, I have several skins style nascar if you want
if they are in XRR, XRT, or XRG yeah I would like them
are you into the days of thunder skins? I have 3 of them if they help.
Attached images
XRR_ctricklemy.jpg
XRR_rowdyburns.jpg
XRR_russwheeler.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG