The online racing simulator
I need help to solve a problem over here
(32 posts, started )
Pah, I say fair game. And the "bros b4 hos" motto is stupid. A good friend will come over the jealousy. If a mere crush, which an affection towards a girl you both just met is, can ruin your friendship, you have to ask yourself how deep that friendship is.

I for one "fought" over a girl I loved with my best mate for more than two years, and we were both seriously in love. We even were both together with her at some time (not simultaniously), but the friendship prevailed.
I reckon it's fair play. If he had said from the start he was trying to get with her then you'd have been out of line, but if he didn't mention it until you were already working on her then it's his own fault.

I actually lost a sort-of girlfriend to my best friend several years ago. We were pretty casual, meeting up weekends and it wasn't a big serious deal with her, but it was the betrayal from my friend that hurt the most. We still talk and have a laugh but I have to agree that it's never really been the same since. They are married and have a kid now though so you never know how things are meant to be.
X + A != C except after me
Feeling betrayed makes it seem like the female in question is just a mere slave to the affection of men. She chose to be in a relationship with you. The only reason that would make it justified for him to feel betrayed by you would be if she actually liked him, and you lied about him and was like "lolll he has a 2 inch penis" etc etc. Maybe he displays feeling betrayed to masquerade his jealousy. If he was in your situation, I sure as hell doubt he'd care. It's like when one's mother doesn't buy them a candy bar at the supermarket when they're a small child at like 8yrs old, and they cry and go "this isn't fairrrrrr."

If you're not in a serious relationship with her yet, tell him that it's not a serious relationship, and there's nothing stopping him from making a move on her but his own emotions. If you are in a serious relationship with her, then tell her that your friend is angry and feels jealous, and that she should talk to him about it and tell him her feelings for you.
Haha this happened to me some time ago at a bar, my friend started to talk with a girl and some time later I passed by to give him a drink and the girl just started talking to me and left my friend on the side... I was slighty drunk so I didn't really put attention to my mate but he was pissed haha... Good thing is that she was only a "bar girl" and we'll never see her again (maybe at the bar!).
Quote from wheel4hummer :Feeling betrayed makes it seem like the female in question is just a mere slave to the affection of men. She chose to be in a relationship with you.

i asked some friends at school today about it, and they said that he's really immature if he does what he's doing because she seems to like me more than him

Quote :The only reason that would make it justified for him to feel betrayed by you would be if she actually liked him, and you lied about him and was like "lolll he has a 2 inch penis" etc etc. Maybe he displays feeling betrayed to masquerade his jealousy. If he was in your situation, I sure as hell doubt he'd care. It's like when one's mother doesn't buy them a candy bar at the supermarket when they're a small child at like 8yrs old, and they cry and go "this isn't fairrrrrr."

exactly what my friends think..... just that i dont sh!t talk about other ppl, especially a friend.

Quote :If you're not in a serious relationship with her yet, tell him that it's not a serious relationship, and there's nothing stopping him from making a move on her but his own emotions. If you are in a serious relationship with her, then tell her that your friend is angry and feels jealous, and that she should talk to him about it and tell him her feelings for you.

right now we're just friends, but he made it into a hyperbole. i doubt that he still has a chance after all this that's happening....

she still talks to me, so in the end im somewhat happy... i took some time last night to realize, that i can't have everything that i want. i will try to use my chance because i've lost my friend anyway.... untill he gets over it.... wich i think it will take him quite a lot of time.....

thanks for the help guys. i really apreciate it to see that some ppl on this forum have a big good heart for those who need help.

sincerely,
Pat.
im quite a shy person wish i wasnt just a very hard habit to get out of even around my girlfriend

I need help to solve a problem over here
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG