The online racing simulator
sa| Something Awful Racing
(53 posts, started )
#1 - pik_d

About Us:
The Something Awful Racing team was founded by Travis "Maber" Mehlinger and Spencer "pik_d" Rose for the DSR run Road to Formula 1 league on December 18, 2008. It was created to represent the Something Awful community that both drivers belong to. As a team sa| has raced in leagues run by DSR, LOTA, NDR and Sonicrealms Racing.

Team Members:
sa|pik_d (pik_d)
sa|monstor (phatdragonx)
sa|super duper (no_one)
sa|blackrider (BlackRider)
sa|maber (tmehlinger)
sa|haVoc (z-ro 8)

Server:
sa|racing

Current and Upcoming League Involvement:Recent News:

2010/03/01
February was a good month for our team in both LLWS and GTAL, read more here.

2010/02/11
Just a short eleven days after last gaining a member we now have a fifth! We welcome back Travis "sa|maber" Mehlinger after his long stay at Dark Side Racing. He helped start the Something Awful Racing team in the closing weeks of 2008 and he's already helping us move forward now, which brings me to the second piece of news today...

Something Awful Racing now has a site! We've set up our corner of the internet on sa-racing.net. We have our own forum now and a main page for news articles and race reports. Be sure to visit and check us out.

2010/02/01
We have long since been a team of three, but now we have a fourth member, Eric "sa|blackrider" Smith. We have known Eric for a while now, having races against him in the Leagues of the Americas, and with him in GTAL. Eric loves the FZR and the FO8 and has been around LFS for years, we are very glad to have him join us.
Attached images
SAR-LOGO-BLUE-800.png
#2 - CSF
Something Awful indeed.
Well done, go forth with Eric.
Something Awful!
I always liked that name.
GL!
heh 6+ years of LFS and I finally joined a team.
Congrats guys and good luck
Best of luck guys, pik if you need anything just ask
#8 - pik_d
Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing you in LLWS and GTAL

And Turkey, good to hear that from you too
Good luck for the LLWS, hope to have you guys in our visors as much as possible in the last 2 rounds
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Good luck for the LLWS, hope to have you guys in our visors as much as possible in the last 2 rounds

You mean mirrors? Visors would imply they're ahead of you

GL BTW - good bunch of lads
Quote from J@tko :You mean mirrors? Visors would imply they're ahead of you

GL BTW - good bunch of lads

Meh :sadbanana I guess I do
Goodluck guys
Good luck, and nice to finally see Eric in a team.
Quote from pik_d :OK, we'll lap you if that's what you really want.

Depends. Are you gonna hire RvB?
Good luck !
Good luck guys!
Let me hook into that myself,

i drive under the flag of SR in the ITCC atm, and to be in the position to score points for the Teamchamp for SR u got to be on the teamlist.

thats why ive said to jason that it was oke to add me again.

as u can see on there website im not back in SR.

just close that discussion with this post plz
Congrats to SA for finally formalizing the team existance within the community! Have enjoyed racing with and watching you guys run in LOTA and other leagues. Good luck in your future LFS adventures!
2010/02/11
Just a short eleven days after last gaining a member we now have a fifth! We welcome back Travis "sa|maber" Mehlinger after his long stay at Dark Side Racing. He helped start the Something Awful Racing team in the closing weeks of 2008 and he's already helping us move forward now, which brings me to the second piece of news today...

Something Awful Racing now has a site! We've set up our corner of the internet on sa-racing.net. We have our own forum now and a main page for news articles and race reports. Be sure to visit and check us out.
Awful site! Kidding, looks nice Cya on track!
Joomla

gl
Good luck guys.

(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG